or Connect

Posts by rrosals

These suede bucks are unique and have not seen any made to this standard in a long time. Please see pics for condition. I bought these on eBay but they didn't fit. I believe they run to a true 9.5 D US Shipping in continental US only. International buyers please contact for shipping costs. I can take measurements if needed.
Put up on ebay with low starting price. Please let me know if you are interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221303642583?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Thank you for clarifying. I have updated the title.
Pit to pit is about 22.5 inchesThe shoulders have raglan sleeves (no set shoulder) so can't get an accurate measurement.
I am not an expert but it does say prorsum in the label in the third photo.The coat was purchased in the Burberry store in Coral Gables, FL
Burberry Trench Coat Retail price: $1,795 Made in England Fabric: Cotton Gabardine Please view the pictures of this great coat and let me know if you have any questions. This is not the standard Burberry Trench. The length is shorter and fits slimmer. The coat is in great condition having only been worn a handful of times. Shipping is included I'm the contiental US and please PM for international shipping. Size: EU 52 or US 42 Measurements: Length: 39 inches If...
Are they going to re-issue the Holy Grail Bucks from a few years ago?
Purchased from Marco Evani many years ago. Used to be located on the Upper East Side of NYC (not sure if they are still in business). Size 44.5 (Please PM if you want measurements) Uppers in good condition. Great last shape and leather is very nice. Also can sell with shoe trees for an extra $15. Shipping in US only and at buyer's cost typically about $12 (not including shoe trees). Please PM with any questions or if pictures are needed. Paypal only.
Thank you. I order some standard 3 fold but would like a smaller knot so will ask for the lighter lining next time.
No white or dirty bucks? Does anyone know if someone has old stock?