or Connect

Posts by OTCtailor

Best to post some pics but the answer, presumably without pics, is yes. Understand that selvedge denim is sewn straight on the out seam in line with the selvedge meaning that there isn't much shape to the leg. It's a very straight leg on the outseam. Even selvedge boot cut are pretty straight for a boot fit. So they can be tapered but if you cuff them, you may deal with an outseam that has a look of a wider selvedge seam area.Personally, I have to do a ton of alterations...
It's relatively obvious that they were tapered more slim. We need to seea fit pic to determine how much to let out.
It needs more room over the blades. Have a tailor release the CB seam a little from the top of the neck down to the middle of the back. Maybe 3/8" total released. Then the back part of the shoulder seam only can be released about .25" or so max. The neck home must be shrunk in to match the collar size but it may provide a bit of shape over your upper back to relax the stress placed on the back of the armhole creating the divot. The other more extreme option is to have a...
#1) you are correct#2) it all depends on where you need the shaping. Sometimes closer to the center back works and sometimes closer to the side seams works. There is no functional disadvantage either way. In fact, on all my own shirts, I actually dart under the arm forward of the side seam because I have a lot of space under there created by wider lats. It makes the front fit better.
Pardon the odd wording. I'm typing from a mobile phone.
All fabric for shirts is woven which means there are warp and weft threads or length wise and cross wise. Like a micro grid, if you will. A garment that is well tailored always hangs 'on grain' or straight in line with the long grain of the weave. So how does this occur when you realize the body has curves? Well, that it's the art of fit, in essence. So dress shirts being made of cotton are naturally with less drape than the fine suiting wools we see today. If any garment...
Still too short to be worn casually but I suppose that's preference. Definitely need to relax or lower the armhole depth some or increase the chest of the shirt. Maybe a little of both. Sleeves that are slimmed require a higher armhole and therefore maybe harder to slim without the pulling effect across the chest.Can luxire adjust for posture? If so, that needs to be correct. Something else you can do is take a measurement of your fullback from one armpit to the other. Add...
Have you tailor perform what they call the "collar tuck". Really, the incline you selected is incorrect. Your posture is not "hunched" or erect. Hunched is for those guys who are older with serious stoop. With a future purchase, choose normal in that option. The sleeve wrinkles are due more to incorrect pitch than them being too full. The wrinkling occurs horizontally. Slimming the sleeve occurs vertically. The wrinkles will still be there.What else you can do is have a...
Replying from mobile Internet. My previous reply is embedded in the quotation somehow