or Connect

Posts by rydenfan

Steve, you are all good. Voting is closed for this round of makeups but the purchasing side has yet to begin....there are 4-5 final makeups decided for this round and if any of those appeal to you enough to purchase then you will eb able to do so. Just keep an eye on this thread as ordering should open up within the next week or two.  Just an additional note, payment is required upfront in full and delivery is about 4-5 months
EP Rivets and EP x Carmina For those asking about how Rivets fade. These are about three years old and well worn. I would say they are now somewhere between the original navy color and the recent indigo hopsacks. They are also ridiculously soft now
I leave the wrists unbuttoned. Definitely helps
Who is gonna stock the leisure jacket in cable knit? Still my favorite piece in the lookbook
Nicely done, DV
its pretty clear over the last few pages that there is plenty of demand to account for this barrel
at least its only a nominal 15% MTO fee worst case scenario 
I'm going back to the Meermin thread. They are much nicer and more knowledgable over there 
Very into this chair http://deconlinestore.com/en/swivel-chair-patchwork.html#.VbVr6zuCOnP
Haven't been around in a bit but went with some tan suede for dinner last night