or Connect

Posts by rydenfan

Make menswear great again
Port Flannel, Geller and nitro cold brew...
Ghost all the way
seems like the latest name for natural CXL: ice mocha, natural, crust, etc but all basically the same thing to me with some batch variation 
I'm anxiously awaiting my gunmetal museum calf side zips
If you guys needs some cans of sparkling water just let me know Can also likely get Tito's to send along some vodka. I'd just need to reach out to them
Very hard to distinguish 1/2 a size in something like a photograph. We are taking millimeters here and angle of shot, any degree they are askew from one another, etc make it nearly impossible to provide an accurate representation
I'll likely throw a side zip makeup out once we find out about all "fleshy" leathers. I think these tend to look better with some texture Not sure that slip on prototype is available yet, but with the amount I travel I'd be all over that too
@LA Guy No suedes, rough outs, waxed flesh or chamois (ideal choice) available for the Chelsea variant? Could we use the black bison for the Chelsea?
@Epaulet That grey suede jacket looks perfect. Go ahead and charge me now @metranger8694 PM me a list of any 35 Rivets you want to part with