or Connect

Posts by will1356

Thanks for the advice. I understand completely. I'm trying to find that balance between being decently dressed while dressing age appropriate.I have heard a lot about jcrew so ill make sure to check them out. Thanks again.
Thanks for this comment. Im new to this so The breakdown was really helpful. Ill take your advice on the shoes and a narrower tie. Ill also be on the lookout for a better fitting coat.
I understand,will do. I apologize for being so vague. This was a last minute posting. Thank you for the feed back.
Got it. Thank you.
I understand,Will do. I apologize for being so vague,I just made this thread last minute. I appreciate the feedback.
Lmao! Ok I get the consensus. Its a bad outfit. What can I change?
Yes everything is black.
what's wrong with it?
sorry I forgot to include the bottom half. I wore black jeans,and simple black boots. Thanks for replying though Texas_jack
First off let me say I've lurked this forum for a while,and figured now is as good as time as any to post. I am a 21 year old male and I've never cared much about clothes. Recently I've been really into upgrading my wardrobe. The problem is,I don't know when I'm dressing to formal. I often feel like I'm overdressing. In the picture I attached,would it be ok to wear that on an average day out on the town? Thanks.