or Connect

Posts by mijama

No. No resoles yet. I'm watching it closely though. It's important to note that this pair is the only one I use year round but I also have two other pairs in rotation. Here have a look.
I'll try to find a pic with polish. It kind of looks like the one on the site with a light hanging overhead. But if you are looking for natural light, I don't think it comes up with that kind of a shine. It's just my opinion. I'm looking at the viberg stock photo and Im guess now thinking the new leather may be a shade lighter - or perhaps mine is now darker with age and product.
No. It does not
I have several pairs of vibergs and this make is actually my favourite. Mainly because it is one of the ones I can wear year round in the harsh Canadian weather conditions. The leather is so smooth even though it looks pebbled. It has a nice burgundy look that comes out in the sun. to me, it looks better and better as it ages. Anyway, i couldnt be any happier with them.
I have a custom pair - very similar in make. Same leather, just in a 2045 last and leather bottom. 3-4 years old.
I use Saphir renovateur cream on all my vibergs. I am very happy with the way they turn out. Top left is the Buffalo Scouts.
Gucci Betis Glamour Horse Bit Loafer - Sz 9.5E   - Calfskin. - Brogue paneling at almond toe. - Signature bit at vamp. - 1" stacked heel with rubber inset. - Padded leather insole. - Leather lining and outsole. - Horsebit - Made in Italy.   Excellent condition and very well looked after. Saphir Renovateur applied before put in storage in the Fall.   These shoes will come as is - no longer have the box or dust bags.     Retailed at $595US. Asking $300CDN obo -...
Heres an old pic i posted 3 years ago. Its gone through a lot of wear in harsh Canadian weather, and still looks the same to this day.
Wow. These look amazing in this colour. I have a tan roughout on a 310 commando sole and its one of my favourite pairs.
Still available? PM sent