or Connect

Posts by mijama

Cognac leather on beige houndstooth wool Made by "Big it Up" now known as Brimz Hat Boutique Toronto   Size: Large   I have hardly wore this. asking for $40 shipped anywhere  
this is a really nice find. Really wish they were my size.
Wish these were an 8.5
From the Materials of the World collection -- made to celebrate Heritage styles, materials and make of each country. This piece is from 2007 and is extremely rare.This is the "Eskimo" jacket from Greenland. It features a deep hood, with fur trim and lining. The material is a cotton, poly blend, and the cream stitch detail is actually embroidered. The pics do not do these jackets any justice. The details are amazing. This jacket is in As New condition. I bought it, wore it...
What size?
$475 + shipping, paypal as gift fees to cover by buyer  VIBERG SERVICE BOOTS - Mocha Roughout/Bullhide 8.5UK  Info:• Mocha Roughout Vamp/Counter/Brogue Toe Cap.• Bullhide Quarter/Top Band• Red Lining• Vibram 700 Sole• Brown Midsole• 3 Speed Hooks• 310 Last• waxed laces Description: Bought these during a sample sale. These boots are beautiful. If you know VIBERG these are constructed with the finest details. These have been just tried on at home and thats it, so basically...
Nice! I'm in Canada though- will I have the same problem?
thank you! Yes I realized that immediately after posting.
 I have the Scout boot in Tan Buffalo leather on the 2030 last -- it is one of my favourite boots. Love the texture on them. I highly recommend.