or Connect

Posts by mijama

I am looking for an olive W.H.H.R. Fishtail Parka size Large (or medium).   Please PM me if you are looking to sell.
Thanks for sharing. I asked the salesperson and he told me otherwise. But I'm guessing he didn't know either. I'm cool with it- i asked just in case I was going to get a friend to pick them up for me. But even then I decided not to.
They have the W+H at the Eaton Centre as well. I've handled them and they are nice but would still rather CPs if your going to pay that much. I think with the student discount they can be had under 300 (+tax)
he's right.they are extremely soft and comfortable. You guys don't know what your missing.
they look like my bisons (I have the scout and had the service boot in bison)
new rotation- first run for these bad boys this season
Selling my loafers. these have been worn every other day for approximately a month. Please refer to pic of leather soles. First photo is stock, but all others are of the actual shoe to date.   Described by GQ as the greatest loafer of all time. details of this are as follows: - Calfskin. - Brogue paneling at almond toe. - Signature bit at vamp. - 1" stacked heel with rubber inset. - Padded leather insole. - Leather lining and outsole. - Made in Italy. fits TTS...
NA
SOLD
Very nice. And only posted a few seconds ago. Wish they were my size