or Connect

Posts by IronStyle

Purchased this lightweight wool Bigi tie at huge discount on Barneys Warehouse (and still available). Wine/burgundy color with black threading. Looks and feels like a winner!
Purchased this lightweight wool Bigi tie at huge discount on Barneys Warehouse (and still available). Wine/burgundy color with black threading. Looks and feels like a winner!
Thanks! They are available here: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-balmoral-bootI haven't seen them available by any other retailer including Carmina.
Thank you sir!
Just took delivery of my Carmina balmoral grain boots as well (luckily I got in on the order as soon as it was listed) and they sure look pretty! Was supposed to take delivery last Friday but of course was at the mercy of USPS incompetency since then. They feel good with a nice fit (tiny bit of extra width at ball of the foot but think that's okay) and this is my first time trying this last (sized down 1 full size from AE 5 last). Above the outside of the ankle on the...
Outside of regular calf stiffness, I didn't have any issues with my calf taninos (or my black boot-style versions either). I see some people noted serious break in efforts but I similarly don't have that issue. At least for my post I just meant no stiffness to speak of with the suede version (although it's a nice thick leather).
Just took delivery of my Carmina balmoral grain boots as well (luckily I got in on the order as soon as it was listed) and they sure look pretty! Was supposed to take delivery last Friday but of course was at the mercy of USPS incompetency since then. They feel good with a nice fit (tiny bit of extra width at ball of the foot but think that's okay) and this is my first time trying this last (sized down 1 full size from AE 5 last). Above the outside of the ankle on the...
Letting the Buttero train continue, just received the dark brown suede pair today - just as comfortable as my tan tanino versions and assume these will be easier to break in given it's suede vs calf. Without further ado (and wrong socks I know but didn't want to change): Interestingly saw this tab on the top of the tongue that is leather and branded Buttero. Just for styling I suppose?
Waiting on them Buttero brown suede shaggy guys - score!!! Look so rich in pics and that's obviously without even breaking them in! Thinking of spraying them with some Tarrago nano protector when they come in. I know this post is useless without pics so in due time!
For the Carmina balmoral grain boot just uploaded, is it the same shade as the last round? It looks darker than previously but not sure if that's just the lighting or if the calf and grain are darker in color.