or Connect

Posts by IronStyle

How would you differentiate the purposes if at all between the yak brush and lambswool polishing mitt? They sound like they are both perfect for a final buff/dust off before and after the day. Thoughts on how to use differently or do they achieve the same result?
Wow it took awhile to make it your way wonder if they ran into difficulties. But they look amazing and wear them well!!
Cool thanks. Figure because of the weight it's better as an outer layer and zipping when I need to vs keeping it zipped up all day in the office as the main layer.
Makes sense and thanks. And maybe slouchy was a bad word but just wondered if it looked more fitted than it should.
I took delivery of THE buffalo sweater tonight and this thing is really beautiful. Heaviest sweater I've tried on and really nice feel to it and super sturdy. But I do have a few concerns on the fit and will prolly sleep on it a little bit to see if I'm keeping it. Basically my wife thinks it looks great unzipped as an extra layer, but not convinced it looks as good zipped because, specifically just for my body, it doesn't have an oversize slouchy look that may be meant...
Eidos Grey large-scale herringbone suit, 12 oz wool Inglese Hand-sewn light blue twill shirt, spread collar Barbanera Miles captoe oxford, black calf Calabrese Navy self-tipped silk tie, light blue neat print
I see its meant to serve as a finishing brush, but can it be used to clean up neutral Saphir conditioner/lotion applied to a shoe? It's thickness of bristles and how many there are looks like it would be ideal to remove the thick conditioner.
X-Post Here's a few quick pics of my new pair of Carminas (GMTO). One under office light where it looks really deep brown and others under the lights at home where it becomes a brighter brown. First pair on the Robert last and fits great!! Will see how it works out as I break it in around the house.
Huge thanks to Steve for organizing this beautiful Carmina GMTO!! Here's a few quick pics. One under office light where it looks really deep brown and others under the lights at home where it becomes a brighter brown. First pair on the Robert last and fits great!! Will see how it works out as I break it in around the house.
I am interested in the "Large Handmade Yak Hair Shoe Shine Brush."  Do you know when you will have the neutral version back in stock?  Never seems to be available.  Also I see its meant to serve as a finishing brush, but can it be used to clean up neutral Saphir conditioner applied to a shoe?  It's thickness of bristles and how many there are looks like it would be ideal to remove the thick conditioner.