or Connect

Posts by IronStyle

Will the Carmina balmoral boot brown calf and brown grain upper make a return? If so, any details on timing?
I hear ya and will ask about it next time I stop by Leffot. If I hear anything interesting ill report back.
Got it and great gift indeed! I would use it in a similar fashion for just dusting for the reason you mentioned, but unless I receive it as a gift, I have other clothing related items to purchase with my money in the meantime. Good to know I'm not missing out on something in terms of its benefits. Appreciate it!
I'm thinking of picking up this mitt from Leffot, but do you feel any difference in using this than a horsehair brush? Just trying to figure out if it's just fun to use or actually helpful without duplicating efforts with a horsehair brush.
Thank you both and really appreciate your input. I'm going to embrace the marks and keep my eyes on the future patina - look forward to it! Glad I'm not missing anything had there been a better way to care for these shoes, and I'm new to veg tanned leather and it's unique qualities. Just love the color so much and they are still in their "new shoe" state...until now I guess.I'm going to wear the crap out of these guys on the weekends and see what happens over time!
Just wanted to reflag this in case of anyone has any good ideas of what I can put on veggie tanned leather: Noticed a few scratches and little discoloration on the side of the shoe. Not sure how it happened, but any ideas on getting the color back to normal? I have light and medium brown Saphir creams but afraid to use it for spot treatment and get into more trouble.
Had a nice time in the park with my Butteros yesterday and noticed a few scratches and little discoloration on the side of the shoe. Not sure how it happened, but any ideas on getting the color back to normal? I have light and medium brown Saphir creams but afraid to use it for spot treatment and get into more trouble. Any ideas?
Took delivery of my very first Yellow Hook necktie today and it feels so soft and luxe to the touch - I decided on the mini cyclone. Also the note was a very nice touch. Thanks for making these ties available to us all! Look forward to wearing it and will report back!
Will there be a restock for the AS Cambridge in 10.5 UK?
Leg opening was unaltered and only needed a hem for length so this is the look for this pants fit in terms of its taper. It is called the Porto fit.