or Connect

Posts by IronStyle

This isn't an Alden contribution exactly (and I only have the snuff suede chukka so no shell for me ... yet), but wanted to share this here given everyone's affinity for shell cordovan. I just received a Horween shell shoe horn. I like it because it serves it's purpose really well being a slick surface and one that can show patina over time, and also just a bit more unusual than Abbeyhorn: In trying it out this morning, it was impressively slick and also the thick...
Received a birthday gift of a shell cordovan shoe horn!! Looks so cool and nice with cordovan being slick enough to work for shoes in this way. It's the little things that make each day more enjoyable.
Wish I could! I'm working Friday and then out of town for the weekend unfortunately. But look forward to pics and hearing all about it.Also forgot to snap a pic of these bad boy Butteros I'm wearing today as well. So comfy!!
Wearing my Inis Meain anthracite (what a cool color name) cable knit Aran sweater - getting to those temps in NYC now. Sorry for the less than optimal lighting.
Dark brown kenilworths in calf ready for another day's work, and almost may be time for its first resole soon.
These boots come back every fall/winter season and I got mine discounted directly from AE when they were clearing out their inventory near end of season.
Don't tend to take and share pics of my AE collection but felt like it today with my not new but recently polished black fifth street boots - a bit underrated on the forum but love them! Also nice shot of the fifth steet boots a few posts above!
Purchased this lightweight wool Bigi tie at huge discount on Barneys Warehouse (and still available). Wine/burgundy color with black threading. Looks and feels like a winner!
Purchased this lightweight wool Bigi tie at huge discount on Barneys Warehouse (and still available). Wine/burgundy color with black threading. Looks and feels like a winner!
Thanks! They are available here: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-balmoral-bootI haven't seen them available by any other retailer including Carmina.