or Connect

Posts by ORNCKG

Debt the first 5000 Years. David Graeber. Great read. Simultaneously some classic Proust, Swann's Way, In Search of Lost time Volume 1. Nice sensory writing.  
Paolo Passolini's Salo, Decameron, Teorema, and Accattone.   Everyone should watch Salo. Seriously amazing...........but read a little bit on it first. The best stuff I've seen on it was from artforum.   And Being John Malkovich was on Sundance yesterday and I watched that jawn. Charlie Sheen made a cameo and I was like whoadie. Those are good films for the intellectually and artistically inclined. Not good date night movies, seeing as they're a little weird.
Thanks for asking that question; almost thought that I was legit the only person who side-eyed the E! channel comedians, with the exception of Joel McCale (sp?) on The Soup  for false advertising. I can't sit through Whitney, Chelsea Lately, or any of the shows on that network really with the exception of Fashion Police bcuz Joan Rivers is wild as fuck. Ironically enough, 2 years ago when I came back from college I and was jobless, I spent an entire day in the summer...
My name is ORN, I actually have a vagina, literally and figuratively, but I'm pretty much a dick. I'm a freelance online troll, but I also love style forum because I've had an OBSESSION with jeans since I was 11 years old, and judging that I've had the physique of a fat model ( 5'10" 130 lbs) since 7th grade, I could never find jeans that fit, and I mean NEVER. These discussions help me figure out what I'm looking for, and I've been a pretty huge skank for a boyfriend...