or Connect

Posts by MrDurandPierre

Hi all,   I'm new to the forums and I have a question that seems like it should be common, but I'm having a helluva time finding an answer to. So here goes:   When I search for XXS leather jackets on eBay about 90% of the listings that come up are stock photos for companies that make replicas of said jackets in India, Pakistan, the United Arab Emerites, etc. Some of these even offer to make custom made leather jackets, which is probably what I'd need as NOTHING seems...
I've been rocking this second hand Old Navy peacoat for years and I recently had it tailored to be more snug. I quite like how it fits except for one minor detail - it seems a tad too large around the armpits. This prompted me to investigate it further at which point I realized that it's likely a girl's coat due to it buttoning on the left side. Curiously, I never noticed this before as the tag says XS and it was originally a little baggy on my 5'4", 33" frame, like most...
(Note: I tried posting this 10 hours ago, but because it was my first post it said I needed moderator approval. It's still not up, so I'm trying it again just to make through it went through okay the first time. Sorry for the double post if it did!)   I'm looking for a good winter peacoat, which has been troublesome as I'm 5'4" with a 33" chest. Even XS sizes are huge on me and all I could find in XXS was American Apparel and Topman, which both have subpar...
I'm looking for a good winter peacoat, which has been troublesome as I'm 5'4" with a 33" chest. Even XS sizes are huge on me and all I could find in XXS was American Apparel and Topman, which both have subpar selections. Then I discovered Sterlingwear (and these forums. Where have you been all my life?!). So here's my conundrum:   Sterlingwear's boy's Navigator coat is mostly my size in Medium, according to its sizing chart, but it looks like the sleeves would be too...