or Connect

Posts by budapest12

+1.  Suit, no.  Business casual, absolutely -- though the lighter color will keep it from achieving the level of dressiness that a darker color would.
This is correct.
X-Post from the C&J MTO Thread - Please see that thread for questions, discussion, etc…  Thanks.   BIG SNOW MEANS SNOWDON TIME! The Northeast is getting HAMMERED with snow right now.  Don't you wish you had an ASS-KICKING BOOT WITH FULL BELLOWS TONGUE ​in which you could fearlessly face down the elements???   Of course, you do, goddammit, why am I even asking you that?  Well then, time to sign on for the boot you wish you had now - at least you'll be ready for the next...
BIG SNOW MEANS SNOWDON TIME! The Northeast is getting HAMMERED with snow right now.  Don't you wish you had an ASS-KICKING BOOT WITH FULL BELLOWS TONGUE ​in which you could fearlessly face down the elements???   Of course, you do, goddammit, why am I even asking you that?  Well then, time to sign on for the boot you wish you had now - at least you'll be ready for the next time around:     Snowdon: £550 - £458.33 (Approximately $688.78 but subject to exchange rate...
Some bad iPhone pics but mostly EP today heading into the snow for a quick meeting. Snorkel Parka Carmina x EP wingtip boots Duck canvas chinos (old Hertling EP) Not pictured - MTM individual shirting shirt Not pictured - bridle leather belt
Plus it leaves time for one last tango.
Thanks - much appreciated.  I have been too distracted recently and do want to forge ahead on this.  I had no idea you were in. Not sure that I saw any finite indication that @laufer was in either.  Are you fairly sure of that price with the VAT backed out and exchange rate?  That exchange rate could get better in the coming weeks, as others have pointed out.  Ok, again, thank you and let's get this rolling.
^ Then I agree fully. Didn't mean to single you out, I saw a number of comments that they were formal elsewhere and just kind of wondered what I was missing.
I love the u-wing boots but fail to understand the many comments I see that they are formal. That boot is not formal and I don't see it working in a business dress (suit for something serious) context either. Love the boot, don't get me wrong.