or Connect

Posts by GOP Shoe Guy

Wore mine today. Currently my favorite shoe in my rotation.
I could maybe be talked into a Rogue Shell MTO. Keep me in mind as a maybe, and if it takes a while to get us there, I may jump in. I just can't right now. Probably need to part with some shoes I am not wearing. I currently have 33 pairs of AE and 13 pairs of hose are shell.... I have a problem, and you are enabling me... :)
It is nice that we can now legally enjoy these, and bring a few back into the states. Today I enjoyed a Partagas Series P No. 2.
I'd be in for a navy suede strand or navy calf strand.
I like this a lot, just not sure what I would wear it with... I am probably out, but I do like it.
The grass isn't totally green, and the yanks aren't doing to well, so here's to wishing things change soon...
Ok guys, looking for some input. I have had these William Williams (independence line) for a few years. This is my second pair, they replaced my first because of very odd rippling and cracking on the vamp. These have probably been worn 2 dozen times at most. They are developing some deep looking cracks in the vamp. I have used VSC and Saphir renovateur on them, and have not been able to prevent the deep looking cracks. The leather is soft and supple. I've nitvhar this on...
They are burgundy shell.
I couldn't agree more. I love mine.
New AE Black She'll Daltons.