or Connect

Posts by MetalGuru

~bump~
  I bought three alpaca scarves from Inis Meain five years ago in a sale at Barneys and they're still perfect. That was the beginning of what has since become a minor obsession. In the years since I've bought a range of sweaters and hats, many of which have become my go to winter staples.   Inis Meain is an Irish heritage brand with a metropolitan design awareness and it strongly appeals to me on both of those levels. Their knitted hats look fantastic and they have...
I'd like to buy an as new or in good condition Engineered Garments Black Men's Cotton Linen Banded Collar Long Shirt in size Medium. Lemme know.
Thank you for the reply! I must admit that's the answer I was least hoping to hear. My intention was to set up a fairly straight forward commercial transaction (although I do appreciate it's important to check that I am who I say I am, and that my intentions are good and honest).   I'm not trolling, I genuinely regret my mistake and I'm mortified because I realize what a newbie gaff it is.   It's a brilliantly curated website and I'm sorry to say that I don't...
Ah, well that was awkward. I'm not sure why there's no Post A New Request or Thread option within Buying and Selling. Sorry about that. I'll request a deletion.
Hello, I want to buy the Engineered Garments Herringbone Baker and Landsdown Jackets in Medium. This is my first post and I'm hoping that it posts to the relevant menu - it's a bit Kafkaesque for newbies, innit.   If you've got one of these beauties and you don't mind parting I will be delighted to hear from you. Thanks for looking!    
Hi, is this whipcord? Cant quite tell from the pic.