or Connect

Posts by Serge D

Wow, totally forgot about this cool, secret forum. Life tangles you up sometimes. Jewels contacted me, and we created a beast of a camera strap for his Monster. I wish i had better skills in photorgaphy. but this is all i could snap when i had a chance.        
Hi everyone, just joined your forum, looking to explore and learn something new here. I am a private strapmaker, based in US. It started as a hobby for me when i got my first Panerai and decided to make a leather strap for it. I kept improving myself, and started making straps for Bell&Ross, Audemars Piguet, Breitling and other watches. Strapmaking now takes up about half of my daily life. I have a small shop where i enjoy creating new straps and implementing new...
Hi Feabt6, I am custom strapmaker based in NY. Im located in Staten Island, and mostly work with clients through emails. I can make you a custom leather strap in any size, leather type and color. I work with calf hide, as well as large variety of exotics like gator, shark, stingray, fish, ostrich.... Some of my work can be seen here www.strapsbyserge.blogspot.com You can find my email there for faster communication. Serge.