or Connect

Posts by globetrotter

I think that the Nazis were in it to show time frame - its sort of amazing to think that this is maybe 8 days or so since hank in the bathroom, and the Nazis killed the guys in the buried bus the morning after hank confronted walt and tyler, and jesse was throwing around the money. I think that everything that happens now will happen in 2-3 days, and then there will be a reason why nothing happens for the time it takes for walt to grow his hair and the house to show such...
I tell my kids this
keep safe acid
good luck shacking the funk, gentlemen. its interesting, I spent a lot of time thinking about this stuff as a teenager, set myself on course and I have to say that I haven't really thought about it that much, since. I had a rough patch when I walked away from the military life in my early twenties and took a path towards business, but even that was a matter of thinking about a course adjustment. I can't say I've had a real existential issue aside from that.
the beer is very cheap, and they have shots, too, of supermarket vodka and wiskey that I've never heard of that comes from very large bottles.
spending the week with my dad in this hole in the wall in upstate new York. he's doing pretty well, actually, and his house is cleaner than expected. the village he lives in is a trip. he hangs out at a VFW club, where draft beer is 50 cents, and the youngest guys there are viet nam vets. everybody in town wears a (non-ironic) baseball hat, boots, either clip on suspenders or overalls. all the conversations seem to have to do with guns. everything is sort of falling apart.
my absolute favorite is "principal" - it doesn't really say anything specific, aside from that you are a key person to the business. if I had a small business that is what I would put on.
hank realizes that his life is over after he turns in walt - he knows that walt paid for his rehab with dirty money, but he doesn't care at this point.
thanks.
I had another thought about the M-60. Walt does think things through and do research, there is a reason he drove to Vermont for that gun. think of all the meetings that take place in the middle of the desert where they pull their cars up to a spot. if one were to set a meeting in a spot like that, that has a very slight hill 200 meters or so away and then set up in a prone position with an M60 before the other car pulled up, that would be a perfect use for a light...