or Connect

Posts by globetrotter

paris will be great in oct. nice is good in Oct, but I don't really like the beaches that much there, anyway. the market in nice is nice, and the matisse museum is nice (trying to remember if its nice or marsai) have fun.
honestly, if you really want a serious job and to dress like a dandy, you probably want to be a staff executive, not a line executive. you need to be offering a knowledge based skill that you know very well and that provides value to your team despite eccentricity.
he posted on my FB the other day
march can be cool. Vienna to prague has a great bike trail/canoe trail, just fyi.while I love all 3 cities, prague is small and the other 2 are big, so I would make one of the cities prague.
I liked what he said to hank, though - "he's smarter than you, he's luckier than you , you don't get it"
aside from cafes, what are you looking for? berlin is great, not really quant, a little bigger than quant, but great cafes, great walking city, fantastic museums, good food. Vienna is great, too - a great walking city, great cafes, great desserts and pretty good food prague has is a great city to walk around in, I could spend a week just walking in prague. pretty good food, excellent beer, very good music - it seems to be where you end up if you are a musician looking...
that I agree - they could have tracked blood onto the floor of the dinner for all they cared.remember how gus changed into the coverall to kill the guy with a box cutter?
no, I mean that there are obviously more attractive people around, and the girls are trying to show themselves off to the more attractive people by stretching and bending and arching their backs and so on, and I am the beneficiary of all that activity. but they are not wearing a whole lot of clothing to begin with.forgot to mention - so I had a group of guests in from out of town and I got them baseball tickets last night. the seats I wanted weren't available, so my broker...
I agree - I think it was more to show how unfazed he was at human blood on his shoe, and to make it clear that they had just now come from the killing of the other crew.
on a tropical island for work. there are a lot of reasonably hot women in very skimply clothes preening themselves in the bar where I am sitting.