or Connect

Posts by globetrotter

oh, I delegated it, I just find it amusing that this hospital big shot went out of her way to get me to pay for her ride to the airport.
so, we have a really great factory in Chicago. every time I meet an end user, I suggest that they visit our factory if they are ever in town. a vip from one of our biggest customers in Brazil, a very prestigious hospital, asked me to arrange a visit this week. the logistics went back and forth, now it is obvious to me that I am sending a stretch limo to pick them up at a downtown hotel and take them to my factory for lunch and then to the airport. I have been made into a...
or working in slaughter houses. the only vet I know works in a slaughter house
boots I get, the watch I don't get. you get custom shirts, ask the shirtmaker to make your left cuff bigger.
I am partial to "buyah!"but I think "have a meaningful fast" is the one you are looking for.
if god didn't like bums why did he make so many of them?
its an interesting subject. I am very passionate about my job, and I love what I do. I honestly don't care about my product - I am happy that I sell a good product and that makes my life easier, but my job is to sell what I am given, and I've sold shitty products, too. essentially, I plan and then execute a process that helps the customer understand that he can do business with my company and that my product is the best to meet his needs. I am lucky that what I enjoy...
yeah, there is no way that two truck loads of Nazis with assult rifles can't kill a couple of DEA agents with a hangun and a shotgun. also, there are 3 episodes left, why spare hank now?possibly more likely, hank gets wounded and the Nazis won't let walt take him to a hospital and walt ends up crying over a dying hank.
beer is living proof god loves us and wants us to be happy.look, quick, I sell things. I enjoy what I do, I provide jobs for a lot of people, but mostly I get enjoyment from my mastery of the game and the rewards it brings me. I have a very nice life style. you don't need to be mother fucking teressa.aside from that, beer is a good thing (it goes without saying that you're not selling like, coors, or something, right?)
I just got back to town and had a chance to see sundays show. fantastic.Walt was driving like a madman, and he left from the car wash, it wouldn't be that difficult to follow him. what makes it harder to follow someobody isn't how fast they travel, its how concentrated they are on checking if they are being followed. walt was totally batshit, he would be very easy to follow.to show he's nuts. he's a good looking young guy who must be worth millions, and he is acting...