or Connect

Posts by globetrotter

nothing against budhism, but I am thinking a middle aged black guy with no connection to Asian religion starts looking into a totally new religion for him, it probably is a good indication of his stability. (and I'd say the same thing if he suddenly started attending a synagogue, too)
this would be awesome, if there was more time - he uses the ricin to lower the share price, then uses the 80 million to buy the company and then builds it back up to a huge market cap.
+1+1+1I think there were two key things with the blacks interview -1. they were saying how little he had to do with the company and their success - his identity, pre-meth, was tied up in the work he had done at gray matter. that really pissed him off2. he heard that the blue meth was still appearing across the south west and Europe which means Jessie is still around and working with todd and Lydia.
Z, I think that that makes you extremely atypical of your generation.
walt has had some positive things in general - he did want to be a good dad to his kids and he has been faithful to his wife for the whole show. considering he had millions in cash and a wife who was a bitch he could have found a playmate to spend time with. he has good work ethic. he sticks with things
seems he had been having trouble with mental health for a decade. a few weeks ago, according to the NYT, he called the police and complained that people were following him and that he was hearing voices from the wall and ceiling of his hotel room. seriously, doesn't it seem like it might be a good idea for cops or others to have a place to report things like this so that a persons access to firearms could at least be questioned?
^hmmmmm anyway, you could actually do some pretty good backpacking or beach camping in peru, panama or costa rica for under 2 k, or Thailand. honestly, if you can hit Thailand will 500 bucks to spend and you are willing to live in hostels you can live pretty well for a couple of weeks. that would be my choice. have fun
well, I think that I certainly would like Hank a lot more than walt. but, there certainly are people, not bad people, in hanks position who would have sat down with walt and then said "ok, you know he will be dead soon, and he is retired, maybe I can just let him die off quietly and keep from destroying the family".
yep, honestly, I was really thinking that skylar was going to be on walt's side when he survived, and be ready to rub marie's face in it. marie was such a bitch to skylar.
yep. or, to be more exact, this is exactly the type of thing that should be almost impossible to drop. I am sure that the cops thought," ok, we can go through all the motions and gather evidence and then he'll get a slap on the wrist, so fuck it lets go out and catch a real criminal." if every crime that involved a firearm had to be more seriously investigated and the punishments were serious, and the suspects couldn't walk around armed until the case was resolved everyone...