or Connect

Posts by globetrotter

what I love about this is it isn't clear cut what will happen. I didn't, for a second, anticipate that marie would go to skylar in the last episode and force her to tell Flynn, for instance. after reading some of the above, I wouldn't be surprised if jesse makes a deal with the Nazis and Lydia and, a year later is a drug kingpin and walt does come back to stop him. maybe even jesse or the Nazis try to find walt and that drives him to come back, or maybe he is just...
I was wondering about this. I almost thought that he was going to put a note in the diaper where to find the money. I thought that he needed more time to talk to skylar, and he realized that she just wasn't listening.I think that the Nazis are cooking because they have a plan. aren't they trying to take over the world or something?
yeah, he looked like he was going to piss
he's barking mad, that is what's cool about him."jesse and I have history"
I hate the people who bring their fucking dogs on the school playground, dispite all the dog parks in the area and all the signs saying that they can't bring their dogs on school property. that pisses me off.
yep, I thought that was obvious.interesting about his money - I wasn't convinced, but I could change my mind that he could come back just for revenge for the personal affront and stealing his money.
cool
the thing is, I honestly don't believe that walt will die for revenge. there has to be a good reason for him to attack, and it probably has to do with saving his family. I don't know what exactly will happen, but he has to feel that the Nazis are threatening his family for what ever reason. that seems to be the most likely reason for him to come back.
I worked with something like 6 start ups. 3 went under, 3 succeeded, but the 3 that succeeded did so on a very small level, so I didn't make anything serious. I don't regret trying, but I have no desire to try again. I have several friends who have done well on startups, but, as a management/sales professional and not an inventor, it is a gamble if the company you go with will be a success or not.
I'd like to point out the difference between an American style icon and a European style icon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Joseph_Drexel_Biddle,_Jr. I'd say biddle had a site more character