or Connect

Posts by globetrotter

congrats and good luck. I am sure the twins will love being big sisters, and what ever you get, you'll have hand me downs.you might want to stop by the doctor and get snipped, just to keep from filling a school bus. as soon as I counted the twins fingers and toes I got snipped.
I made him my bitch today, total capitulation. I could have drunk beer from his skull.
this mightier surprise some of you, but I believe that people should stop when the police ask them to stop.
its great - just be very very careful about crime. as long as you are careful, you'll have a blast. food is really good, beaches are great
dinner last night at the girl and the goat. one of the best meals I've ever had. here's the thing - I really prefer sharing small plates to a steak, and I really like braised and stewed meats to rarer meats. so the menu is all small plates made for sharing, and the meat and veg sections (we honestly didn't have any fish, aside from a shrimp dish that I didn't eat) are heavy on braised and stewed meats. we had great beef short ribs, a pork shank, lamb ribs, goat empanada...
I think walters death scene was very important to him - no matter what his son thinks of him, he blew away a room full of Nazis. snorting a little meth at that point would just mess up the scene.
I am preparing a pretty rough negotiating session for Tuesday in Australia. Monday is a holiday. the guy I am meeting is an asshole. I am going to hit him Thursday end of day his time with a chunk of correspondence that is going to completely freak him out and ruin his 3 day weekend. I have instructed everyone that he might call for clarification to say "sorry, you have to talk to globetrotter on Tuesday, I really can't help you". I am going to have a good weekend, have a...
true - but somebody asked who was impacted by this. and we really don't know how long the shut down will be.
this is from one of my daughters' best friends mom from her face book page . the little girl has the disease the elephant man had My child has a genetic condition. The affordable care act is life changing for her in many ways. In addition this government shut down threatens the research at the NIH, the only research project in the country on proteus syndrome. Her local doctors at major hospitals in NYC and Chicago have never met other kids with this condition. If you know...
actually, this would have been fantastic.