or Connect

Posts by globetrotter

my bad.that does suck, but my position stands.
also, my son goes to a jewish camp, about 1/3 of the kids from my synagogue go to that camp, to some extent or another. maybe 1/3 of those end up counselors. every one of the pros in my synagogue (2 rabbis, cantor, head of education, a few teachers) spend part of the summer at that camp. maybe 5 other adults in the community have a work/business connection with the camp. if somebody suddenly disappeared from camp, you can bet your ass it would be a huge topic of...
if they had sent out an email and said ";so and so was caught smoking pot on camp, so we had to shoot her, sorry for the inconvenience" it wouldn't bother me. she's been working there for 10 years, which means she's at least 26-27, she should know better. I hate the idea that everyone under the age of 40 should be indulged in their shit because they are kids. she knew the rules, she broke them. she is a role model for kids. I don't need my kids coming home from camp with...
it strikes me that walt has been so self absorbed he really don't get how obsessed hank is with Heisenberg, despite all the evidence.
she was in shipping and logistics, and then she hooked up the Czech deal. I think that the would much rather give over walt and family to the Czech people who are pressuring her rather than go down with the ship on her own. I don't know why walk didn't just pack up and leave with his money. sitting around is just going to get him killed. as to the m-60, we had a little discussion about that a while back. its an odd choice. the best thing for walt to use it for would...
ok, I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I need some marathon advice I am very seriously considering a 10 Nov marathon. presently I do 10 K (not miles) once a week, and then I do weights once a week, swim once a week, and crossfit and boxing 3-5 times a week. I ran a 10 mile last year, and due to work and travel issues I actually didn't run for a month before I ran the 10 mile, and finished. I don't need to do well on this, I'm not competing, I am doing it...
so this isn't very nice of me to put it here, and I'm not really happy about it, but its the closest fit. my wife and kids are going down to Colombia to see my MIL. every couple of years my wife decides that, despite all possible evidence to the contrary and all historical experience, she should give my MIL another chance at acting like a fucking human being. I know from the events leading up to this visit that it will be a fucking horror show. my kids are going to come...
exactly - but it is exactly the type of poison you might want to take before going into police custody after killing a bunch of people and being caught with a literal smoking gun in your hands. it gives you the time needed to carry out what he wants to carry out with the knowledge he won't end up in prison. it might not be fun, but it is more reliable than shooting yourself in the middle of a shootout.
somebody must be able to check this easier than me - I am convinced that Carol used to live on the other side. that is, there was the episode where he calls his neighbor to "turn off the stove" because he knows people are waiting in his house. I am sure that the neighbor came from the left side house. of course, for the scene to work, it made sense for her to be in the right hand house, but I was sure that she was in the left hand house, anybody know? was it a different...
I'm tying the ricin and the M-60 together. he is planning on something that he doesn't intend/want to live through. his plan is to take the ricin before he starts shooting, I bet. the house looked more than 6 months abandoned. and carol looked so surprised that something big must have gone down. walt didn't have a well formed plan in mind when he went to see Hank. he was flipping from denying the whole thing to threatening hank to leveraging his cancer and the...