or Connect

Posts by globetrotter

thank you!
why?
I am looking to commission a suit from Lee Baron in HK, a business suit, DB in dark gray, probably aiming at 10-12 ounces. I need a number of suits, so I will be using this as a "pilot". having talked to a number of people on the forum, this seemed to be an excellent balance of quality and price point. I commissioned about a dozen suits, from 20-12 years ago, and they simply don't fit me anymore. so I have forgotten some of the stuff I used to know when commissioning...
gentlemen - I am ordering a new suit for the first time in about 12 years. I remember that there was a very good thread, a very long time ago, that talked about the various details to remember when commissioning a suit. can somebody remind me where that is? thanks
pm me if you are up. thanks
I've been a little busy so I haven't been around. life is good, kids are good. ran the original route marathon in Greece - Marathon to Athens a couple of weeks ago, had a great thanksgiving, work is good, taking the family to London and paris for a vacation. basically, life is good. that is all.
Alice - pronounced Elyse
I don't like that, my self, but I'm old school with that. I still think that being able to navigate should be a primary skill of low level infantry officers and sergeants.
congrats and good luck. I am sure the twins will love being big sisters, and what ever you get, you'll have hand me downs.you might want to stop by the doctor and get snipped, just to keep from filling a school bus. as soon as I counted the twins fingers and toes I got snipped.
I made him my bitch today, total capitulation. I could have drunk beer from his skull.