or Connect

Posts by Leather

Length is too long for my preference on a bombed, but otherwise looks good!
Do people usually get FedEx customs charge on Meermin? I received a $25 charge in the mail, haven't read it yet and not sure how they want me to pay it.
Received the new dark brown double monk Elton last. Really impressed with Meermin as these are my first pair. They were a bit narrow though. 
 You are 10.5D US in AE Strand? I need the E width because of my pinky toe, so seems like the Hiro last or anything similar to that will not work for me. 
If I wear a size 9E AE Strand, what size should I get in Hiro last? I'm thinking 8.5UK? 
Some Starks at The Open Door for ~$140 shipped. 
 That team would certainly....execute. 
 Same. Long femur problems...
Hoping you guys can help me out here. I'm aware that all Suit Supply suits come in a set size for jackets/pants and the pants are tailor-able. However, I am a size 42 in jacket and 29 in pants. If I buy the size 42 jacket, I would receive a size 36 in pants and I don't think it would be doable to tailor that to a size 29. What's my best bet here? 
-PayPal only -Items are J. Crew, not factory (NWT = new with tags, NWOT = new without tags) -Any questions please pm me!  -Shipping will be $5 via USPS  -Discounts for multiple items purchased (pm me)   1. J. Crew Homespun knit oldtimer henley, size M, NWOT. $35 https://www.jcrew.com/ca/mens_category/polostees/jcrewingoodcompany/PRDOVR~39984/39984.jsp   2. J. Crew broken-in slim fit tee's vneck size M in faded black, navy, heather chrome,  Worn 5-10x each. $8...