or Connect

Posts by Leather

How do I find seconds to buy on their website?
 Chuckwagon is a beast, but you're thinking about Landry! He was my fav player on that squad. Got shot in the leg after a Hornets game.
My Rockets looking good. Morey is a genius. Player option on Lawson's contract too, so Houston can still play for KD in 2016.    Lawson/Bev/Terry Harden/Brewer/McDaniels Ariza/Dekker DMo/TJones Howard/Capela   That is a deep, deep squad. McHale may even consider starting Bev for defense alongside Harden and bringing Lawson with the 2nd string. Either way, way better than Prigioni/Terry at PG like the last playoff run. 
I am looking to buy the Loafer in Chestnut Antique calf. I am 8.5 in Hiro, what size in this (Ron last)?
Black lamb 4zip moto silver sippers about size 49/50 for sale
Length is too long for my preference on a bombed, but otherwise looks good!
Do people usually get FedEx customs charge on Meermin? I received a $25 charge in the mail, haven't read it yet and not sure how they want me to pay it.
Received the new dark brown double monk Elton last. Really impressed with Meermin as these are my first pair. They were a bit narrow though. 
 You are 10.5D US in AE Strand? I need the E width because of my pinky toe, so seems like the Hiro last or anything similar to that will not work for me. 
If I wear a size 9E AE Strand, what size should I get in Hiro last? I'm thinking 8.5UK?