or Connect

Posts by abkain

Anyone else having trouble with the website speed?  Also attempted to reset my password but haven't received the reset e-mail yet (requested about 30 minutes ago)
Enzo charges about $4K starting for bespoke two-piece suits last time I was there about 5 months ago. 
Originally Posted by prozach1576  What about the Peal & Co chukka field boots that have a crepe sole and no Goodyear welt? Do C&J or AS offer this type of construction or price point? I think there has to be another manufacturer in the Peal & Co mix. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Chukka-Field-Boots/614H,default,pd.html?dwvar_614H_Color=BLCK&contentpos=7&cgid=0522     Loake?
Enzo is still around. Think two piece suits start around $4K.
That was Chef Yasuda on the Bourdain show - who not too long ago moved from NY to Tokyo.  His former spot in NYC - Sushi Yasuda - was one of the best in the country.  In LA: Mori, Zo, Q and Go's Mart would be my picks unless we are talking $375 per head Urasawa level.  Sugarfish is not bad but is not traditional in the way they sauce their fish - although that can be good for a change of pace.  LA has a massive Japanese population and has arguably the best sushi in the US...
Are the suits and sport coats being made by Lardini?
"I would say XL if you are looking for a comfortable fit and L if you're looking for a trimmer/tighter fit. Here is a pic I just took of the size L on me."   Does this advice hold the same with regard to the Gansy sweater for a typical size 44 coat wearer as it does for the shawl collar sweater like you recommend?
Thanks Jubei. Juan never replied to my e-mail but I went into the BB at South Coast Plaza (Orange County, CA) and asked one of the sales associates there. He claimed that the manager is strict and that he would offer me the discount if it were up to him alone. I sensed some BS so when I got home I called the manager and asked about the discount. She said she would honor the 40% no problem if I came into the store when she was working. I didn't even tell her what I...
Sorry - some unwarranted inside humor that probably didn't even hit :/
These aren't the type of jeans where you want to stuff the pockets with loogi-loaded napkins. Especially if you are sharing those jeans with friends.  One compadre from LHHS used to get very upset when his jeans were returned with that green residue.  But that's neither here nor derr.