or Connect

Posts by DayTripper

I really want this coat - hopefully, they'll release it in a few more colors this S/S. I just bought the USMC jacket in brown and I can't wait to see what it looks like in person. I'm really excited about it.
These are beautiful! I'd really appreciate some more pics when you get a chance.
Not at all. I find the Rain last very well-balanced. Sleek without looking too elongated - the perfect length for me.
I actually felt the exact same way. I ended up selling my only pair of Forest-lasted shoes because I hardly ever wore them for that reason. I already have small feet as it is (6UK).
 I just bought their cordury blazer in XS (for reference, I am 5'4", ~130lbs) and it fit a little more snug than I'm used to, but not too bad at all and I'm pretty sure the corduroy will stretch anyway. I had to take in the sleeves a little bit, but that was it. If this one in wool/cashmere fits similarly, it should work pretty well for me. By the way, for socks, I really like Argoz (www.argoz.com) - I'm a size US 7D and their "large" socks fit me perfectly. They're doing...
I'm really interested in this make up. If we could do split reverse welt with a double sole (dainite, butyl, mini lug), then I'm in. Do you guys go TTS on your Eagle County boots?
Great post! Is that the Uniqlo wool/cashmere blazer? I've been thinking about getting it.
How are the women's shoes sized? I was thinking about getting my gf some jodhpurs for Christmas. She's a size 9 on the brannock device.
  Thanks for noticing! I was looking for herringbone fabric on eBay and found one I really liked from a store called Penelope Textiles. Then I started looking at her other offerings and noticed this fabric on there for $25/m - at that price, I figured I'd roll the dice. The fabric is thicker and dryer than I expected (almost scratchy like tweed), but it works really well in the fall/winter here. Here's a link to the fabric and if you're really interested, I could send you...
Generally, nobody at work ever notices my ties probably because they're solid and "boring," but a lady on the elevator this morning loved my green tie so I thought I would share.