or Connect

Posts by miker3000

Thank you for this. My post was indeed real and serious.   I need to go to the gym in the morning. First and foremost. I need to get a real workout in before I start my daily job search. Shuffling out of bed and leisurely reading the morning paper has become a HORRIBLE habit of mine over the past few years.    When it comes to jobs, I need to start applying online. That's a given. Second, I need to look for headhunters and the like in my area and just get myself out...
Thank you to everybody who has written so far. I welcome future advice too here. 
I'm thinking about seeing a professional. I don't think I need medication but it can't hurt to see someone at least once to see what they say.
Why do you think this is an issue? Don't many men either masturbate or have sex every day?
I don't think that's true. In all my previous jobs I was a very hard worker and succeeded in every field. I think the deeper problem is that I made getting a new job a bigger deal then it needed to be. That's a big part of it at least.
I'd like an outsider's take on my current life situation. I suspect that I'm suffering from some form of depression, but I'm not sure. I'd like to share some details of my life (past and present) with hopes that you can come up with some conclusions as to what I may be going through right now.    Let me try to explain my past as quickly as possible.   * I'm 30 years old and male.   * I live with my parents.   * I went away for college, did a study abroad...
I'd like an outsider's take on my current life situation. I suspect that I'm suffering from some form of depression, but I'm not sure. I'd like to share some details of my life (past and present) with hopes that you can come up with some conclusions as to what I may be going through right now.    Let me try to explain my past as quickly as possible.   * I'm 30 years old and male.   * I live with my parents.   * I went away for college, did a study abroad...