or Connect

Posts by manchambo

Semantics. If we are wearing consumes, the ones in the referenced post are from a different script that the rest of the world is following.
From my point of view, life itself is not a theater, and as such, it does not require a costume.  Just clothes.
 What sort of play did you have these made for?
  I could scarcely imagine a bigger douche than a person who borrowed money to buy a bespoke suit. 
Basically none of what you're talking about can be fixed--and it certainly wouldn't be worth trying to do massive work on this shirt. There is nothing to do but send it back and try another maker.  I do think, however, that you're going to have some trouble finding a narrower yoke without also having a narrower waist OTR.  But, although it's not perfect, I don't think the shoulder or biceps fit on that shirt is egregious.  The only thing that makes it unwearable is the fit...
There's no way to tailor it to fit your belly better.  Send it back or go for a run.
I find that tie space can be kind of variable based on how high and tight the knot is, and perhaps on how firm the interlining is.  I wonder whether the difference you're seeing could be attributable to those factors, rather than dimensions?
I'm wondering if anyone knows the provenance of Saks brand shoes that are designated "made in Spain."  Like these ones:  http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306424287&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446637003&R=675290290112&P_name=Saks+Fifth+Avenue+Black+Label&N=4294906961+306424287&bmUID=k8jQaZ4   It appears that Carmina has made shoes for Saks in the past, but these seem a little cheap for that.  Any info?   Thanks
You are correct that I too have heels capable of blistering. That is exactly why I don't go for long walks in brand new dress shoes.
can we please ban this person? Bad enough that I have to read his scathing account of a shoe not fitting exactly right. Do I also have to look at a picture of the injuries induced by his mental deficiencies?