or Connect

Posts by greverif

^ what he Said. After seeing those lovely shoes I had Said to my self that I need an exact pair like that.
So, what you really are telling me is that you have several pair of shoes in size 11.5 that you need to get rid of .  I am interested in this. When are you closing the MTO and how does it work with Bonafe MTO:s, is it 25 or 50% up front? Also, do you have a Bonafe with this last in store in 11 or 11.5?
Leaves: The suede chukkas look awesome, but why dont you have Them in bigger size Than 10.5UK?
Does anybody know how the randa last is in sizeing?
Damn, 11.5 is already sold out! Any plans on a restock?
Yes, lets make this happen! I would prefer a Tomir sole but its not a dealbreaker.
I am also in on the monk lizzards in black. Would prefer it as a Chelsea boot though.
I can relate to that. My carmina navy Shell looks much crappier then my cognac Shell looks when used in the same weather.
That split toe is fantastic!
Yes, I have. They were very easy to deal with. They sent me their account number on DHL and had DHL pick up the package at My home, and of course I didnt have to pay for it . The only problem was to wait one more month...