or Connect

Posts by azima

jeez can't believe I forgot. sorry. 8.5D
I love these sneakers but I rarely wear them so selling to fund other purchases. Worn about 10 times. They're in perfect condition. The shoe laces are dirty so i'm throwing in a pair of laces to swap in.    The box is included but has some water damage on the top
Have worn these about 15 times. Never wear dress shoes anymore so getting rid of some older pairs i have. They have some character (read: denim stains)  
Worn these about 10 times. They're a bit small for me so selling to fund other shoe purchases. They're in great condition.   Were bought directly from Leffot in 2013.   8.5D
So these are whiskeys bought from Alden San Francisco. They're darker than the typical whiskey color for some reason - just how i bought them. I didn't take care of them the best so they could use some love. This may be priced too high. I know they're rare to come by so fielding offers over the next week and will go to highest offer 
several thousand? nobody. i think the first pair went for $5k. the rest have been going for between $1k-2k on the assumption that it's going to be limited or for celebrities/people who have to have it first. will fall over time if it has a fairly general release. 
Just picked up these Balenciaga Monochrome high tops on a NY trip   
 hahahah ya it's ridiculous. can't wear my red or green ones with everything and cant get myself to wear my balenciagas regularly but thanks! ordered the GATs!
42s in CPs fit me perfecty. I'm a 41 in the Arenas and 41 in their trainers (http://www.balenciaga.com/us/sneaker_cod44790538li.html), but found them slightly tighter on the sides (but i have wide feet).
wanted to get your guys' advice. I have a handful of different designer sneakers in different colors for special nights out and what not (Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, CP) but am looking for an everyday sneaker that's minimal & comfortable. I've worn the CP black Achilles and they're starting to wear out - small holes on upper, color fading etc. and instead of just replacing them i'm thinking of trying something new. I like them but am kind of bored of them.    Any ideas?...