or Connect

Posts by azima

several thousand? nobody. i think the first pair went for $5k. the rest have been going for between $1k-2k on the assumption that it's going to be limited or for celebrities/people who have to have it first. will fall over time if it has a fairly general release. 
Just picked up these Balenciaga Monochrome high tops on a NY trip   
 hahahah ya it's ridiculous. can't wear my red or green ones with everything and cant get myself to wear my balenciagas regularly but thanks! ordered the GATs!
42s in CPs fit me perfecty. I'm a 41 in the Arenas and 41 in their trainers (http://www.balenciaga.com/us/sneaker_cod44790538li.html), but found them slightly tighter on the sides (but i have wide feet).
wanted to get your guys' advice. I have a handful of different designer sneakers in different colors for special nights out and what not (Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, CP) but am looking for an everyday sneaker that's minimal & comfortable. I've worn the CP black Achilles and they're starting to wear out - small holes on upper, color fading etc. and instead of just replacing them i'm thinking of trying something new. I like them but am kind of bored of them.    Any ideas?...
what did they have last year? probably best to check headfi, i'm sure they have a good black friday thread on there
 you can hide in Grailed, right under the picI just sent them an email and asked them and they said they don't have any fees. They make their money off the Direct selling page.   banning them seems a bit drastic, unless they're still DMing members. They have some solid stuff on there and usually when I sell, items get as much attention on there as SF. 
SOLD
Selling a pair of beautiful Alden Cigar Cordovan long wings in 9D. I bought these from Alden of Carmel a year ago, but rarely wear them anymore (started wearing sneakers more often). I've probably worn them about 20 times, and they're in great shape.    Will include shipping and includes original box and shoe bags.
Bought these boots from a forum member a year or so ago but never wear them because my size is off a bit. The construction and detail and quality of these boots are awesome.    They're originally about $360 from Shoe Healer in the UK: http://www.shoehealer.co.uk/alfred-sargent/exclusive-collection/alfred-sargent-montague-black-calf-detail   I bought them for $300 and am selling for $250. I'll throw in shipping.