or Connect

Posts by ftw90240

Nice piece.   Better suited for somewhat colder climates.     BNWT.   Made by Southwick.      Shoulder - 17.5 Chest - 19.5 Length (BOC) - 29  Sleeves - 25.25   $200 shipped in the US.   International +$30.
A nice staple item by T&A.  A lot of substance and better for milder, colder areas.   Marked size 39, but must have been altered before I got it.    I'm a 36 and fits fine.  Shoulders have some substance to them.   Shoulder - 17 Chest - 19 Length (BOC) - 29.5  Sleeves - 25.25   Three hacking pockets; double vented.   $100 shipped in the US.   $30 for international.  
Needs no introduction or further elaboration.  Simply a beautiful, well-made piece with all the details you'd expect.  Handwork all over.  Functional buttons on sleeves.  I had it tapered a bit in the chest/waist, so room to let out there.   The sleeves are tad short - not much to let out there.  I'm 5'11 so that part didn't work for me (see my try out pic attached).    Shoulder - 17.5 Chest - 18 Length (BOC) 28.75 Sleeves - 23.75   $500 shipped in the US.   +$30...
More of a colder weather piece -- has some substance to it.  Unlined.   Unstructured.   Brown herringbone pattern.  Great with jeans or more casual pants.   Shoulder - 17 Chest - 18 Length (BOC) - 28.25 Sleeves - 24   $225 shipped in the US.   +$30 for international shipping.
SuitSupply Washington suit - Size 36 US in a dark gray herringbone.   Bought this off another forum member last Fall.  Wore it a couple of times.  Too many gray and charcoal suits.   Discovered today, as I was inspecting it to post it on here, a very small hole in the pants on the inside of the middle thigh.  Not noticeable when being worn and I'm sure it could be fixed (see pic).  I reduced the price to account for this.   Jacket    Shoulder - 17.25 Chest -...
A beautiful Isaia beige herringbone "Base S" suit with a soft hand and with all the details you'd expect.  If you're familiar with the brand and this style/cut, you know this is a great deal on a great suit.     Paid over $700 for it.  I've worn it a couple of times and now have several other suits and jackets in this same color scheme.      Looking to get $500 $475 or best offer.   Free shipping in the U.S., + $35 for international.   Comes with Isaia hanger and coral...
SOLD   I purchased this from another forum member - he had them in blue and brown and I bought both.  I only wore this one once and since then I purchased 3 other brown jackets, so this is up for sale.        Caruso for Adriano & Sons   Full floating canvass construction. Very light/minimal shoulder padding makes for a very soft shoulder. Single breast, 3 button beautifully rolled to 2, notch lapel, dual vents. 2 waist pockets, 1 ticket pocket, & 1 chest...
I've got one for sale on the classifieds.
Posting snafu using my phone. This is really helpful. Thanks a lot.
This is helpful. Thanks.