or Connect

Posts by EastWestApparel

To me they fit very similar to the Barrie last with a bit more toe room.
Hmm, different boot altogether! Sizing is very similar, although it feels like Truman come up maybe a half size smaller. Due to the arch and amount of leather around the instep and heels in White's they feel a lot more snug if that makes sense. I'm a 8 in White's, D or E and I could comfortable go with a snug 8 in Truman or 8.5 comfortably.The foot print on Trumans will look smaller though for sure!Construction, again, similar but different. They are work boots so are not...
Agree with the above with the caveat that it depends on the suit! A City suit will make it harder to pull off. Saying that though if you've been wearing packers then a semi dress would pass just as well. The Dress leather pattern is smarter looking than the SJ/ FR pattern and if it's close trimmed with a soft toe...
Unstructured.... and a slight trick of the light, doesn't look particularly flat in person @linafelt
Light from a window, it is a very dark Brown, gets lighter as it ages.
Just received a size run of Java WF cap toes. Will be other colours in the near future. Very impressed, simple and sturdy!
Guess you could, might help with your arch and can't imagine that would be taller than you're packer heel.
You could look at the c461 last, classic work boot last, as its toe shape is between the semi dress and packer. It does have a bump but if you specify no celastic toe/ soft toe (with a a lined or thicker leather) then it will alleviate the bump and flatten a bit over time. That with close trim will be quite a smart looking boot. The only thing is the less pronounced arch. It's still there but a lot less extreme than the packer. Just a thought.
The bullhide is tough and won't show scuffs etc as much, it comes lined and with a celastic toe will hold up very well. The 430 sole would also be a good choice, quite thick but looks slim from the side, has some bounce due to the lugs so doesn't feel hard underfoot. The lugs will wear down over time but for your purposes I would say ideal. If sized right and when broken in the arch ease/ leather shank will give you the support you need for a long day on your feet. I am...
^ they like it in either, cm's is good though for detail.