or Connect

Posts by EastWestApparel

Thanks for the responses, they did send me pics but not great angles so hard tell. Coming from mostly wearing US work styled boots the 335 when tried felt like a ballet shoe, like a chunkier look with jeans etc... Thanks though. Will post if I get them made.
Hi all, C&J newbie question. I am wanting a chunkier Chelsea than the current offerings so am wanting to get a custom made one on either the 365 or 224 last (Islay and Chiltern), can you see that working and on which? Much appreciate any responses.
Hi, can anyone tell me the 2nd boot from the right? Nice shape.
Hamilton Clyde's , 32 waist but taken in a bit. Love them.
Hi Nateners, British Tan is very hard wearing, it just wears differently to dress and oil tan, shows its age a bit quicker dependent on care but a tough leather! Toe cap will only come/ look smaller on the c461 last as it has a smaller toe box.
I've started experimenting, thanks.
Bugger, was hoping for a bit, thanks for the response though, great trews.
Hi all, could I expect any shrinkage you think in the canvas clyde's for those in the know? Much appreciated.
The packers look great, brown smooth/ oil tan ages great in a tough as teflon nuts way.
Hi all, how did you/ would you size on the canvas clyde's for a good fit, not tight nor too loose? I'm pretty much a 32 across a mix of brands give or take. Much appreciated.