or Connect

Posts by climbinglife

bump
bump, $175.00 shipped in the US
bump
bump
I have a lightly worn pair of Whites for sale. They aren't getting much use and i could use the money. Worn off and on, for about 3-4 months. I'd say twice a week. Whites SD - Size 7D SD Last Standard Trim Vibram 700 Comp half sole. Standard Heel Standard Heel Height Black CXL whole boot Brown CXL back Stay Brown edge antique eyes and hooks Red leather liner Hit once with Obenaufs and Bick 4. Paid around $485 $ 200.00 shipped in the United States. USPS Money Order only....
Can anyone confirm if the heel on the SD  last is more shallow then on the Classic last? Meaning i've never had heel lift on any other pair of White's but they were all Classic lasts.   It feels that way.
Guys, i'm looking at the Boondocker that Viberg has up on their website. I'm a 7 in Whites Classic Work Boots and they are lined. Should I stick with that for the 2045 last or go down another half size?   Thanks. Vin
Dude, badass!
If you have a FB account, do a search for "Ultrasound" Boots. Lots and lots of leather combos to look at. His pictures should keep you busy for a while.
Never actually measured on a brannock. My first pair of high end boots were Whites and my tracings were sent directly to them. Besides the external measurements they asked what i normally wore in other shoes, IE: sneakers which has always been an 8 to 8-1/2 and dress shoes which has always been a 7.5-8. Based on that they gave me an 8D in both boots. (CXL Classic Work Boot) After 2 years the boots stretched to the point of not being comfortable.   Before the stretching...