or Connect

Posts by akoustas

Loafers and leggings? No thanks.
@NickInTO    I got a pair of Navy trousers from them and they're great for the price. 
At the end of the day you need to enjoy your life. I couldn't care less about having a huge yard if I get home at 8 each night and it's dark out. Every time I go back to my parents' place I realize just how much space went to waste in that house.  
Leatherfoot
Don't hold your breath. Especially if the US raises rates later this year. Pretty much done with ordering from the US for now.....bonus may be the Euro dropping like a stone on Wednesday, which makes that trade easier.
Yes, definitely for mens. That being said you can get a $20,000 dress at Holts. Quite frankly I don't make a habit of going to either.
Holts is probably the most expensive store in Toronto. They usually err towards very fashion forward brands and my best guess is that Drake's isn't exactly a top seller. They are new, but with that caveat.    I actually got three in perfect shape, thought this listing might have had as much luck (apparently not!)
There was a big sale in Toronto and a few folks here snagged some Drakes ties for $29 a piece. Apparently someone is reselling a big haul on ebay. They're authentic and brand new I snagged a bunch myself (do ask about pulls though! I found many with them while parsing through the bins)     @EliodA   http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/firstladyofsong?_nkw=drakes&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&rmvSB=true
Not a ton at Robert Jones as far as ties go. Mostly yellows (as mentioned) but there were a few really nice ones if you dig (just redundant with what I have).   They did have some nice sports coats and suits on sale, mostly Samuehlson, all under $1000 which is a nice price point. There was an interesting Cantarelli in a wonderful light summer fabric that's a steal at 900, but I'm not sure I could pull off a bold check. May go back.    
I'm surprised he made it out without someone spilling a coffee on him