or Connect

Posts by HK Ace

Thanks, I'll go to the Nordstom and Rack this weekend, as well as check out that Ledbury site. I think 15.5/35 is perfect if slim fit and a regular fit can be tailored in if the shirt is nice, and the price decent.
Odd how the moderator keeps holding my posts.  Anyway, thanks for that- I like those colors too.  Any websites to focus on besides eBay and STP?  Seems like striped shirts are all over the place, but solid shirts are harder to find...at a good price anyway.  
Ah yes- lilac is great.  Light grey too.  I'll keep an eye out for those two.  Any brands or websites to keep an eye on , besides eBay and here?  
So I have been collecting suits and a few ties these past few months...mostly variations of grey or navy striped suits  I bought:   Ralph Lauren Black Label Sartoria Parma (Caruso-made) Canali x 2 (loosest but had them taken in quite a bit so fit nicely enough) Corneliani Looking for solid 2-button suits now (only have a navy one...not a nice one either)   Now I need shirts and all I see are striped shirts.  I can easily pick those up (RLBL, for instance)...
I don't sweat that much.  When I run, I takes about 20 mins before I start to sweat and even then, not much.     However, I do under stress- for example, when in the room being grilled by people above my level.  I do sweat then.  I prefer full cotton since it absorbs moisture much better but I also do one other thing.  I start to sip chilled water and in case you are in a situation like that, it works incredibly well by lowering the body temp.  I overdid that once in...
My posts keep getting moderated, so sorry for any duplicates.  Nordstrom has those Diesel Deep Vs and eBay has some cheaper versions.  Search for "Canvas Deep V Neck T Shirt" on eBay.
Look at the deep V Diesels at Nordstrom if you don't like the visible crew-neck look.  They are not cheap though.  Kinda ridiculous to pay that but I like heather grey deep v necks under light shirts.  I only have three, and am looking for cheaper options in the same color/style.   http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/diesel-deep-v-neck-t-shirt/3347519?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Gray&resultback=0&pprd=0   I wear a 42R suit (6'/185lbs) and the...
Recommendation appreciated.  Thanks for the insightful feedback.  I will look into all these brands.  I actually do want my suits to last and take good care of my clothes (I do need shoe trees though) and they last for a log time.  Thing is that I don't have much money to spare right now due to some heavy family/parental needs.  So I'll look for sales.  I will pick up at least one Canali since it is slightly more traditional and fits well.  Pants are a bit loose but it...
Hi guys, I can't find a place here to try on RL Black Label or Gucci suits.  I like the leaner cut suits and 42R in Armani and Canali fit me quite well.  I am 5'11" and 180 lbs.  Does anyone know if the RL Black Labels (Anthony) and Gucci suits fit when compared to Canali and Armani?   Someone said to go for a 44R in Gucci due to its thinner cut/shoulders but I am not sure so would look for a good return policy if I found one online on sale.  RL Purple Label may be out...
I agree- fit is very important.  Good idea on the pants.  I'll keep trying on different brands till I find a few that fit well. Thanks!