or Connect

Posts by patelsd

Would love to pick up some J Crew blazers or suits in 42R or 42L.
Brand new with tags and basting threads still in place, Coppley plaid blazer in a Linen/silk/wool blend.  Gorgeous blazer, 2 button, double vented, perfect for summer.  Tagged size is a 44 Long.   Pit to pit: 24" Shoulder:19.5"  Length: 34"   Asking $200 OBO
Price Drop - 900 shipped CONUS
100% Cashmere Kiton Prince of Wales suit, black and white with a blue overcheck.  Functional cuff buttons, wonderful, soft suit. Jacket - Tagged size EU 50, two button, double vented. Pit to pit: 21" Jacket length: 30" Sleeve length: 24” Shoulders: 18"   Pants - Pleated Inseam: 31” with 1.25” to let out Waist: 16.75, 2” to let out   Sorry for the potato camera, I can take any other photos or measurements you may need.
I would be interested in brown grain or oxblood
Up for auction is a Limited Edition L.B.M 1911 Made in Italy unstructured blazer made a wonderful cotton blend oxford cloth/chambray-ish material.   This jacket is tailored fitted, size XL, new without tags condition, all pockets are still sewn shut, replacement buttons are sewn into the jacket still as well.  Unlined jacket, double vented.   Measurements: 22.5":Chest (Armpit to armpit) 25.75" :Sleeves (Shoulder seam to end of cuff) 20.5":Shoulder(from shoulder seam to...
Questioning the authenticity of a pair of women's Gucci heels I found at a thrift store.  Any help is greatly appreciated. [[SPOILER]]
Passed on a older (70-80's) trench coat with fur liner.  No marking as to what the animal was or size/etc, just that it was Pierre Cardin.  Any insight or resources on what to look for in furs or what to pick up/leave behind?   Thanks in advance
Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction:   I bought some RAM from an ebay vendor with 13,000 reviews.  As of Jan. 2 the tracking number said something to the effect of there being an error with a delivery, then retroactively, on Jan 3, tracking was update to say that the RAM was delivered on Dec. 30 which it was not.  I have filed a complaint with the post office to get my mail person to call me to see what happened, but it seems that I don't have any...
Custom made trays from a dental office are the gold standard, most predictable, long lasting results.  If you get the whitening agent (which you can buy on amazon fyi) go for a carbamoyl peroxide not a hydrogen peroxide compound and stick to something in the 10-20% range, above that is extremely caustic to tissue.  In office bleaching (Zoom!) is effective for short term only.   As far as using the strips, they work to an extent.  They don't really adhere to the shape of...