or Connect

Posts by patelsd

Up for auction is a Limited Edition L.B.M 1911 Made in Italy unstructured blazer made a wonderful cotton blend oxford cloth/chambray-ish material.   This jacket is tailored fitted, size XL, new without tags condition, all pockets are still sewn shut, replacement buttons are sewn into the jacket still as well.  Unlined jacket, double vented.   Measurements: 22.5":Chest (Armpit to armpit) 25.75" :Sleeves (Shoulder seam to end of cuff) 20.5":Shoulder(from shoulder seam to...
Questioning the authenticity of a pair of women's Gucci heels I found at a thrift store.  Any help is greatly appreciated. [[SPOILER]]
Passed on a older (70-80's) trench coat with fur liner.  No marking as to what the animal was or size/etc, just that it was Pierre Cardin.  Any insight or resources on what to look for in furs or what to pick up/leave behind?   Thanks in advance
Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction:   I bought some RAM from an ebay vendor with 13,000 reviews.  As of Jan. 2 the tracking number said something to the effect of there being an error with a delivery, then retroactively, on Jan 3, tracking was update to say that the RAM was delivered on Dec. 30 which it was not.  I have filed a complaint with the post office to get my mail person to call me to see what happened, but it seems that I don't have any...
Custom made trays from a dental office are the gold standard, most predictable, long lasting results.  If you get the whitening agent (which you can buy on amazon fyi) go for a carbamoyl peroxide not a hydrogen peroxide compound and stick to something in the 10-20% range, above that is extremely caustic to tissue.  In office bleaching (Zoom!) is effective for short term only.   As far as using the strips, they work to an extent.  They don't really adhere to the shape of...
Brand new, in box Tissot PRS330 watch.   Link to model specs: http://www.amazon.com/Tissot-Parker-PRS330-Black-T0764171705701/dp/B008S2A0L6
One hour left on my Ben Silver shawl collar tux       http://www.ebay.com/itm/321262192006?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
To those of you who sell suits and sportscoats: any cheap packaging suggestions?  The consensus seems to be to just use the USPS Priority Boxes, was just curious to see if you had any alternatives.   Thanks
Perfect condition Ben Silver by Aquascutum tuxedo, single button, shawl-collar.  Pants are pleated, uncuffed, all the details you would expect in a classic tuxedo. No tagged size, measures to a 46R for the jacket, 36x31 for the pants, please see exact measurements below. Jacket: Pit to pit: 23" Sleeve: 24 7/8" with 2" to let out Shoulder: 19.5" Length: 30.5" Pants: Waist: 36" Inseam: 31" with 2-3" to let out. Please contact me for any information or pictures you may...
Fantastic condition Oxxford 1220 suit, grey pin striped, approximate size 40R with 35/30 pants (Exact measurements below).  Exact measurements: Jacket: P2P: 20.25", Shoulder 18.75", Sleeve 24", Length 30" Pants: 17.5", Inseam 29.5", Ankle 9.25" Jacket is fully lined, fully canvased, functional cuffs.  Pants are pleated and cuffed.