Posts by LeatherFoot

The 325 is one of the wider lasts C&J makes; as such I would go with the 6.5E to minimize the possibility of heel slippage. Compared to the Clifton and the 108 last the 325 is definitely wider so again I would go with your normal size rather than size up.  
Please feel free to stop by the store at your convenience to see and try on the boots we have in stock.  We have five new styles of Carmina boots along with many Crockett and Jones boots.    Thanks for the kind words everyone!
 Functionally they work the same way so they are just different trade names. For example Tarrago has the Hightech Nano Protector, which could be to which Butterfeet is referring. Saphir calls their solution the Super Invulner.
You could use the Saphir Omni'Nettoyant for really stubborn stains it is like a shampoo for suede. Saphir also has coloured Renovateur sprays for suede that works like cream for calf in adding back colour. 
 In the benchgrade collection the 236 should fit your feet better. It is a very traditional British last that still looks sleek. If you would like to step up to the handgrade collection most of the lasts should fit as they tend to be fuller and more rounded in general.  
Just going by looks the Alfred Sargent is too tight the outline of your big toe is visible. The Yanko is harder to tell I would say it is more likely than not too loose seeing how the shaft is pretty much completely closed. Of the three the Meermin appears to be the best fit based on the pictures but it is hard to say for certain without seeing them in person.  Ideally your toes should be where the toe box starts to drop off and there should be some give to the leather...
Is the toebox pressing against the top of your fourth toe? If that is the case going up a width will generally help but as you say that puts things in the EG price range. Alternatively you could try some different lasts Crockett & Jones makes shoes on a very wide range of lasts. 
As the holidays and the season of giving is nigh upon us we would like to cordially invite you to our holiday silent auction in support of SickKids. It is a great opportunity to support a worthwhile causing along with the chance to receive a nice present before Christmas. ;) For more detail please see: http://www.leatherfoot.com/holiday-silent-auction-benefiting-sick-kids-hospital 
The 325 is wider at it's widest point (where the metatarsal is) than the Rain in the same size. Moreover, the 325 has very gradual and slight tapering into the toe box, which results in a rounder and wider toe box.   Yes we do have the Alden 975. Please call or email us should it be of interest to you. 
 Most of our customers size down a full size from Alden to Crockett and Jones, especially from the Barrie and Trubalance last. The 365 last that the Islay is on is one of Crockett and Jones' widest. Please see picture below for a comparison of the Alden 975 on the Barrie last to the Islay on the 365 last; the Alden is 9D and the Islay 8E UK. The Alden is a touch longer the rest I find to be very similar between the two. If you would like comparison shots from other angles...