or Connect

Posts by LeatherFoot

Why not use a suede protector such as Saphir Super Invulner for the peace of mind? It won't discolour the suede but I mean if you can patent it or get UPS to pay you a royalty for the advertisement that's a different matter then ;)
We look forward to seeing you in mid-August. Currently we have some John Lobb styles at special pricing. If you would like we can send you a list via PM of the available styles and prices and hold the ones of interest to you until your visit. 
Thank you for the kind words; it was a pleasure speaking with you over the phone and hopefully I was of assistance. Should you have any other questions or would just like to chat please feel free to give us a call.
Thank you for the kind words; it was a pleasure helping you. If you or anyone else ever need assistance with anything I'd be glad to be of help. 
Please accept our apology for being unable to deliver in due time; we wish we had more control over the matter. We are constantly in touch with EG to have your particular pairs shipped. 
The contrast in colours and textures are stunning!
Simply stunning!
Stunning! It was hard choosing from all the available colours but you made the right choice!
Sorry you could not hear Hugo speak in person; however, we will have an article and video on our site in due time. Hopefully we can recreate the experience in a different medium for everyone to experience Hugo's elegance and charm. We look forward to seeing you again and hosting everyone else. 
Yes Hugo was the embodiment of elegance as he made everyone feel at ease.  We hope you enjoyed the event and are thankful that you could attend. The events would not have been what it was without all of you.