or Connect

Posts by LeatherFoot

Simply stunning!
Stunning! It was hard choosing from all the available colours but you made the right choice!
Sorry you could not hear Hugo speak in person; however, we will have an article and video on our site in due time. Hopefully we can recreate the experience in a different medium for everyone to experience Hugo's elegance and charm. We look forward to seeing you again and hosting everyone else. 
Yes Hugo was the embodiment of elegance as he made everyone feel at ease.  We hope you enjoyed the event and are thankful that you could attend. The events would not have been what it was without all of you. 
It's hard to make a blanket statement that one model creases more than all the others as the amount of creasing is a function of the leather used, how well a particular last, in this case, the 348, fits the wearer's foot, and the wearer's gait. For example my shoes tend to not crease much on the vamp as my feet don't flex much when I walk but the same shoes may crease more for someone else who walks differently.  If you Google Tetbury pictures it would seem that the waxed...
 The cognac cream is closest in terms of matching the colour but you could go with light, medium, or dark brown as well should you want to burnish the shoes. 
Go with the 10UK. The 10.5UK will feel more comfortable initially but you'll likely feel some heel slippage whereas the 10UK will be snug in the heel and only get more comfortable with wear. 
Both the black and dark brown are nice and versatile; go with the one you like more you won't go wrong with either. The 348 in E fits very similar to the Rain and Inca. Since you are a 10UK in the Rain and Inca I would recommend going with 10UK in the Tetbury. In fact I own the Tetbury in the dark brown suede and take the same size in my Inca double monk and size up a half for the Simpson cap toe so we are in the same boat. 
We are happy to announce the launch of FrancescoSr.com, the online home of our tailoring house at LeatherFoot Emporium. Please enjoy this video that takes you inside the art of Master Tailor Signor Francesco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eARCZeUzH0  
We are glad you found us. The Carmina brown cap-toe pairs well with navy and grey trousers, they will look even better with a suit. Feel free to stop by the shop to try on a pair, we would be happy to assist you.