or Connect

Posts by DougEfresh414

Thanks for the great thread its always help full. Does anyone remember when Leffot starts their annual sale. That's what I've been saving for unless anyone has tips for a store that carries similar stock of brands on sale. Thanks
<--------Knew Andy Warhol was still alive! (photo of "Parker")
Good point, I forgot UK uses different letters for labeling the width. Thank you
Sorry if this question has been asked more than once I did a quick search and have yet to find an answer. I bought my first pair of Marlow's last week off ebay and they were listed as a US 12 and the listing specifically stated that they were made/sized for the US market. From what Ive read about the sizing of the Marlows most agree that they run a half size large. That being said I wear a US 12 -13 depending on if I want room for insoles. I knew at first glance after...
Brand new with box, trees,and monogrammed shoe bags. Marked UK 12 but fit a 13 wide(E-EE) 4,75-5 inch width. Were made for J Lideberg as picture shows also comes with black J Lindeberg Tote bag. Shipping includes US shipping if international please write me and we can discuss. Please PM with questions.
I bought one of the bone folders through Hanger Project. While I feel I get similar results from firmly messaging  out waves/creases in my shell using my thumb and a small booger of Reno, It saves my thumb from cramping up and is quite easy to control. Being that its a quarter of the price of the Flintstones club sized deer bone its a nice tool in my tackle box.  
. Ummmm.... Yes post more stop withholding the goods! That bag is ridiculously beautiful in a strong masculine sense of course:slayer:
Model: Keston::: ENDED::: Size:13D I I'm Guessing that US sizing End to end 13in At widest point 4.25in interior length aprox. 12.75in price includes shipping in the US other countries will be calculated when needed This is my first sale on SF but feel free to contact me for references   PM me if interested
I just looked it it on my iPad screen I'd say it deff looks good. The stitching is too tight on the patch but whatever it will probly be fine after a good steam or ironing, sorry for the previous over evaluation just from looking at the pictures on my iPhone. That's a nice plaid pattern also. Nice find,Doug
I'm a product photographer and have pictured hundreds of Paul and Shark since I started with the company I am with now. Some of the things I see look good and some don't. The couple things that don't look right are the fact that the stiching of the patch being sown of too tight like that. I've never witnessed that but maybe its a factory second or another good possibility is it was already worn washed and dried in the dryer on too hot of a heat so the fabric shrunk up...