or Connect

Posts by DougEfresh414

Brand new pair of size 11US CP boots/sneakers. Limited Edition color run in Bourbon brown. PM me with any other questions. Will ship same day or the following depending on purchase time. Free priority express shipping within the US! Will ship internationally for low shipping charge. Thanks for Looking!
If your familiar with S.L. you'll know this is a steal of a deal! Price is for all three pairs! Two pair of Black calf single monks with a gold buckle(sizes 8.5 and 9.5 US) one pair of rare Ravello shell cordovan hand stitched loafers 9.5 US. All pairs unused and in great shape. Sold with 3 S.L. shoe bags and one lonly shoe tree( as seen in first photo) Will ship free 2-3 day shipping in the US, fully insured with tracking and signature.  Please contact me for more info....
GET ALL FOUR PAIR FOR LESS THAN THE RETAIL PRICE OF ONE. EACH PAIR IS BRAND NEW AND IN SHOWROOM CONDITION. THREE OF THE PAIRS ARE SIZE 9.5 US AND ONE IS 10US. THIS IS A GROUP PRICE, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BREAKING THEM UP AT THIS TIME. EACH PAIR RETAILS FOR 1,500$ AND UP. FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE US. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH OTHER QUESTIONS. THANK YOU
Brand new pair of custom chukkas fit true to size. Buyer receives shoes, orig box, pair of custom dust bags, cashmere embroidered dust cloth. Shoes will be shipped same day If payment is recived before 2PM US central time through USPS Priority Shipping unless a different method is requested. Feel free to make an offer but please refrain from lowball offers. Thank you:slayer: {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0...
Hey, I was just browsing through old posts and noticed your question. The man carrying the briefcase is William White who is the founder and owner of Scarpe Di Bianco (Awesome Shoes!). I would bet that the briefcase is one of the limited run of bags made by or for Di Bianco.  I'm familiar with the shoes(six pair, favorite brand) and website so I know they don't sell them through the site but I'm sure they would help you out if you write them an email. Ive seen them on sale...
These bad boys are truly one of a kind. They were made for a series of proposed limited edition shoes Brioni was planning to make a limited edition of 500. Unfortunately the project was scrapped just months before Brioni was acquired by PPR in 2011. Though this shoe was made as a prototype/sample it is compleatly finished and ready to wear. They measure true to size and are mint condition. They will be shipped in a Brioni box with Brioni dust bags. Those who are fans of...
NWB size 9.5 Brioni single monk strap with gold buckle. Made from cordovan( horse hide) leather. Please add 15$ for US shipping contact me for International shipping.
4in(normal width)
Thanks for the great thread its always help full. Does anyone remember when Leffot starts their annual sale. That's what I've been saving for unless anyone has tips for a store that carries similar stock of brands on sale. Thanks
<--------Knew Andy Warhol was still alive! (photo of "Parker")