or Connect

Posts by BerryWall

^" I said I had a serious shoe fetish, BUT I DIDN'T SAY it was women's shoes ! "
I would advise you not to keep the suit, no matter how well made it is, or how well priced it is. The jacket is much too short for you and the sleeves need to be let down an amount that would seem to exceed the extra that is available. I would rather have an inexpensive suit that fits right than an expensive suit of superior quality that will never fit correctly or look right. I have passed on more beautiful clothing that was priced at bargain levels because it truly...
The Duke and Duchess traveled with an enormous amount of luggage. A trip to a Canadian ranch was made with 148 pieces of luggage.
They are more elegant and pleasing to the eye.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 I like the overall look of Big C's suit much much better than William. William looks like the clothes are wearing him - charles is wearing his clothes. Always the mark of a truly well-dressed man (or woman).
I happened to be looking at the Howard Yount site last night. There are two wool squares, one with orange and gray and one with a smaller patter made up of orange green and gray, IIRC. You miight give those a glance.
The first is clearly better. Perhaps you need to have your sleeves shortened?
I found them to be quite durable and I've worn them for thirty years.
RJman; Thanks for another interesting gathering of items. I rather fancy the H and H rufflle front shirt, though it's not my size. I bought a similar shirt made for Harrod's in the sixites with a 14 1/2 " collar for my wife, who loves it. Cheers!
I subscribe to: The New York Times, The Economist, The New York Review of Books, The London Book Review and The Times Literary Supplement. Plenty to chew on.