or Connect

Posts by BerryWall

Wrecks havoc on pedestrians who are premature ejaculators.
I believe that it is how6955.
Most likely, yes. I have bought quite a few of such handkerchiefs over the last few years for my wife. The quality of the linen and the embroidery is superb, surpassing anything that I have seen that is produced currently. Please post pictures!
Take the coat to a competent tailor and ask him to reset the lapel roll as well as see that the collar is properly pressed.
^ Excellent advice. I prefer solid shaving soap in a wooden bowl. I think that it's easier to use and if you drop the bowl it is less likely to shatter as will the tub that the shaving cream comes in if it is dropped.
The great nineteenth and twentieth century dandy Evander Berry Wall.
Aubade makes beautiful lingerie, etc., for women. I have bought many pieces for my wife over the years. I highly recommend their product. Their calenders are rather nice, too! Wish I was in Paris.
^" I said I had a serious shoe fetish, BUT I DIDN'T SAY it was women's shoes ! "
I would advise you not to keep the suit, no matter how well made it is, or how well priced it is. The jacket is much too short for you and the sleeves need to be let down an amount that would seem to exceed the extra that is available. I would rather have an inexpensive suit that fits right than an expensive suit of superior quality that will never fit correctly or look right. I have passed on more beautiful clothing that was priced at bargain levels because it truly...
The Duke and Duchess traveled with an enormous amount of luggage. A trip to a Canadian ranch was made with 148 pieces of luggage.