or Connect

Posts by freakersea

For those in the Canberra region, took my allen edmonds park avenues to joes boots in Kingston to get resoled. Very happy with the stitching And isn't a heap of tacs pushing through to the inner sole from the new heel. Highly recommend (take note was subject to Canberra pricing though
Came home from work to find blue suede desert boots from herring and chocolate brown flannel trousers from Charles tyrwhitt waiting for me. Today is a good day!
Intinterested in joining in on this if there's room for one more
so this was waiting for me when I got home. Bought an umbrella from them and got bombarded with loyalty coupons for a few weeks so went for it, got 5 shirts for about $120. Feel really nice, good patterns, collar Is a little roomier than was expecting but for the price of each shirt it's worth taking a crack at
local store had a 50c shoe bin for today only   Church's Handmade Prima Classe sz 9       Sanders Sz7  
fresh off ebay, marked Birmingham look like they have only been worn a handful of times    
Go for a stroll past roger bartholemews in Garema place, the entire window display is Cambridge at the moment.
big thanks @capnwes the Borsalino made it to Australia safe
my daily, not elegant but sturdy and developing a nice patina. Just had some repair work done on the handle
unworn baxters ( first pair of baxters or seen which aren't a Chelsea boot thought was all they made) and this ( please e legit and break my zegna curse)