or Connect

Posts by freakersea

Graduated uni today, was also a perfect opportunity to pair up my Allen Edmonds brown Shaker Heights with my new Henry Carter Tie, double win!
not a very productive day, after some advice though found a nice canali suit jacket and spent ages looking for the pants with no luck so passed, right move or not ? Canali rarely pops up around here so I think the prospect of reuniting the pants is quite low, are the orphan jackets still flippable?
. Happy days
purple label, legit?
 Serious? got burnt by fake RL Polo on the weekend, urgh what a crappy week
Hermes tie, had to get the other one too to reach the minimum eftpos, gotta start carrying coin around with me
anyone own both the Shaker Heights and the Dalton?, wanting a size, fit comparison. am a 10.5D in the shaker heights and have researched the Dalton as much as possible but seems to be swarms of conflicting info about it running narrow or true to size etc. so boot wise the shaker heights is my closest point of reference. Based in Australia so cant waltz into a store for a fitting so need to be 100% before purchasing, also if someone has some excellent walnut Daltons in...
ahwell at 2 bucks a piece I'll put it down to a learning experience,
polo! My zegna curse continued today, every piece is either heavily stained or heavily damaged, sigh
First bit of polo! Cords made Italy, passed on these shirts the labels were vaguely familiar but wasn't quite sure , go back and get?