or Connect

Posts by ssortablaeht

Returned the patch bomber in size 50 to the Barneys in Beverly Hills
    thanks for the thoughts guys! very much appreciated!
Thoughts on the fit of the Tarmac bomber here? Would I benefit from sizing down? I'm 6'1ish 170lbs wearing a 50. Thanks!!    
Thanks guys, @Danzig, @KingJulien, I really appreciate it! Will be sending it back then!
Thanks for the response, @Timbaland. I really appreciate it! Tried it with a white shirt loosely tucked and then with a henley. Any better or do you think I'm better off returning the jacket or maybe having it tailored? Thanks!! Bunch more pictures spoiled below.    More pics:  [[SPOILER]]
Was hoping for thoughts on the fit of this Barena jacket I just got from Yoox. Complete noob status, though I've been lurking for awhile, but is it too big (in the shoulders, the body, in length)? I know it's generally intended as a relaxed fit, but should I size down? This one fit differently/bigger than the ones I've tried on at, say, Barney's; however, it was also quite inexpensive, which is nice. Would taking in the sides help? Also, is it better/more typically worn...
Was hoping for thoughts on the fit of this Barena jacket I just got from Yoox. Complete noob status, though I've been lurking for awhile, but is it too big (in the shoulders, the body, in length)? I know it's generally intended as a relaxed fit, but should I size down? This one fit differently/bigger than the ones I've tried on at, say, Barney's. Would taking in the sides help? Also, is it better/more typically worn lapels down or up? Thanks! Pics below (crappy, sorry);...
Thanks so much for the detailed response! It's really appreciated, sorry I'm not more helpful in my description. I'd like it to fit slim, I think. I'm 6'1, about 170 lbs. Live in warm weather mostly so I wouldn't be wearing any outerwear like you mentioned above underneath it. I'm not too good with measurements unfortunately (and don't know my own), but I tried to measure a custom fit (made to measure?) shirt of mine that I'd potentially wear under the jacket. The...
Very noob question (and I hope this is the right place for it), but I'm interested in the Richard Blazer, but am having trouble deciding whether  to go with a 48 or 50.  Don't think I'll have the opportunity to try one on, so my only point of reference is a Rag & Bone Phillips Blazer. I wear a 40 (american, is that how it goes?) in that.  Thanks so much. I know there's been some sizing discussion of this in the last few pages, but I just want to make sure as best I can.