or Connect

Posts by europrep

Late the party. I have had Mario do a lot of work for me and he does a nice job. Has even done hand sewn button holes. You can see the work on the picture of my Formosa jacket I have up for sale. Additionally he has shortened a sport coat having to remove the patch pockets and re-attach. Like any old Italian man he can be stubborn at times but if you know how you like your fit, he will do as you say.Unsolicited advice - Waban shoe repair is top notch and only place I...
Closet cleaning continues.  Fantastic Harris Tweed fabric that is rough and tough.  Traditional cut that won't go out of style.  Check out the close up pic of the fabric!   3r2 Fully lined No faux button holes so easy alterations   BoC: 29.75" Chest: 20.5" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves: Approx 33.5"   PayPal only - first to pay wins.    Price includes shipping for US.  International shipping will be additional depending on USPS estimate. 
Thanks Razl!  10% off if you mention this thread!!   Also, sleeve measurements were incorrect in the original post...my arms may be a tad short but I was way off.  Updated...thanks @razl    http://www.styleforum.net/t/533362/formosa-fox-flannel-sc-size-48-fits-40-50r-updated-incorrect-sleeve-measurements/0_30#post_8673215  
Beautiful Fox Flannel for winter from NMWA.  Retailed (after discounts) for $1,655. Only worn a couple of times.  Too many similar jackets so cleaning the closet.     Includes NMWA hanger and suit bag Hand stitched sleeve button holes by my local tailor.  He did a great job...see picture.  Worth $120 alone. 3r2 Patch pockets Fully lined Spalla Manica a Camicia shoulders (shirt sleeve)   Measurements BoC: 29.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Chest: 20.75" Sleeves (finished...
Continuing to thin the heard.  Great shoes, love the 5 eyelet and they look great with casual pants or wool slacks.     Original box & bags included.  A dozen or so wears.     PayPal only - first to pay wins.    Price includes shipping for US.  International shipping will be additional depending on USPS estimate.    Same as these but with 5 eyelets and color better represented in the...
 Missed out...sold within 3 hours last night.  But there is another identical pair on B&S .. go negotiate!   Great boots, just making some closet clean out decisions!  
 Opted to sell mine...call me a sinner
Someone buy these!  I have the same shoe in tobacco suede and love the style. 5 eyelets look great.  Sadly I am 8.5UK as I would actually prefer the snuff over tobacco.  
Thinning the heard for some MTMs.  Love the hand apron on these loafers.    Original box & bags included.  A dozen or so wears.     Construction: Goodyear Welt Upper: French honey brown calfskin / Hand-stitched apron Sole: Italian leather / Beveled waist / Closed-channel stitching Note small spot on right strap that I haven't tried to get out.   PayPal only - first to pay wins.    Price includes shipping for US.  International shipping will be additional...
Thinning the heard for some MTMs.  Great looking boots...I have posted pics of me wearing them in SF before without revealing the name and have been mistaken by some for G&G.     Original box & bags included.  1/2 a dozen or so wears.     Construction: Goodyear Welt Upper: Antique brown French calfskin Sole: Italian leather / Fiddleback beveled waist / Closed-channel stitching PayPal only - first to pay wins.    Price includes shipping for US.  International...