or Connect

Posts by Slovpeter

Well two years ago I had bad grades. Now I am very much better and up to my intellectual potential. However my cousins boss me around and say I should like my parents. My parents won't let me until atleast Christmas. I am almost 17. Do you recommend working at a clothing store to get discounts? Maybe jcrew or Ralph Lauren?
Hi this is my 2nd post. I am 17 and have no job as my parents won't let me. What stores do you reccomend shopping at. I want brands that will last me when I am a man. My doctor said I have stopped growing. I am 6'1 at 185. I think I am still growing however. I don't know what brands are good and are some designer brands like Calvin Klein good? I have a few things from express, gap( dark wash bootcut jeans), American eagle, and buckle. What do you style men...
Hello I'm Alex, and I understand the importance of man style. I am 16, turning 17 in 1 month. I have basic things but I am not allowed to have a job so I am stuck financially. I have a few dress shirts and some casual button ups. I have sweaters from American eagle, vneck obviously, and some stuff from express. I have 2 or 3 pairs of shorts which are flat front. It's you can tell i a stuck in a situation and style will be hard for my age as trendy is the better thing to do...