or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

Man-up and just buy what you like. Then post it here if you find it worthy. Why break a guys balls because he had the insight to deliver what you wanted? And willing to pay. Don't you think that cost him time and money? Don't be a DB. Again, what do you do for a living? How about discussing that? What's fair and not fair in your pricing? Waiting........
The guy created a shoe that you wanted. You were willing pay for it. Now you're shopping it. Right? What do you for a living? To be fair, let's explorer that what do you do for a livinng? Think Steve's ripping you off? No, he goes a long way. Maybe not for shoppers.
Stay tuned....I'll always give you the real deal. like it or not.......
Again.....Steve created the shoe. If you like them, buy them. No need to break his balls, that's just wrong.
If I understand this correctly. Steve designed the shoe. Right? If thats correct, it's his insight, vision and, talent that got you interested in this pair of shoes. I'm not aware of Steve's arrangement with E.G. That's none of my business. But, if he spent his time and incorporated his experience developing the shoe, Just pay for it, as you were willing to do. For the Lawyer's out there, this is an "intellectual property" issue. A case where it doesn't pay for a small...
I recently read a great book, designated to be a movie (I hope). It's titled "The Deeds Of My Fathers" Written by Paul Pope, the son of Gene Pope who founded The National Enquirer. Paul's Grandfather was Generoso. He arrived in the U.S. as a broke 15 year old immigrant, I think in the early 1900's, with no job. In little time Generoso built an empire supplying building products needed to create N.Y.C. as it is today. As Generoso's prominence grew he befriended...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria How about video? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between...
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix not necessarily. most people have no idea what a channeled sole is, they just wanna hear about how chicks "always look at the shoes" or other marketing nonsense. It's possible that these are actually made quite well. They're not really that fashiony either, mostly just classic captoes etc. They're probably shit, but i wouldn't judge them without seeing them first hand. Fair points.... However, my...
Strictly fashion intended. If there were any valuable construction or quality features they would have mentioned them. In style until they set new fashions for the public to buy. Woman's marketing technique but no value in the Men's market. Thanks to the OP for posting though.
Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff Most cobblers can replace stuff like that pretty easily. And the replacement will probably be leather rather than vinyl. Correct on both points.