or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rusty G. Definitely checkout www.leffot.com 10 Christopher Street, NY, NY +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Fishball Substantial discount? I can't understand why pals will buy JR sole online at $55, when it can be bought at NY shoe supplies shop for less than $20/pair. If you want to buy JR sole and heel, I give you a hints, check it out here: http://www.kaufmanshoe.com/flyer.pdf *NOTE: They are sold in packs of 10. Fishball, try going into your favorite steak house and order a nice porterhouse uncooked. Tell them...
Yes.....They can be cemented and stitched on. A leather heel base and toplift of your choice would need to be added.
Some of the classics offered with a genuine Dainite sole. I always liked that option.
Quote: Originally Posted by rubbishtheory I asked another local cobbler today and he said it was very hard work fitting a new Dainite sole and he needed a special machine to do it - he could fit leather soles but not Dainite. Makes absolutely no sense. Did you ask him why?
Quote: Originally Posted by ld111134 Nick, Is this the deal for $25 off of any purchase of $250 or more,which expires at the end of this month? I received a card in the mail which is valid at AE's two Chicago stores. L Hope this works. If ithttp://www.allenedmonds.com/ does check out the video:
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick V. Visit Allen Edmonds at: 1250 6th Avenue (btwn 49th & 50th) - New York, NY - (212) 262-4070 ©2009 Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation. Offer valid 11/27/09-12/24/09. Offer only valid at Allen Edmonds Retail Stores. Sale limited to inventory, so shop early for the best selection. Your privacy is important to us. If you do not wish to receive periodic updates from Allen Edmonds, please click unsubscribe. We...
Visit Allen Edmonds at: 1250 6th Avenue (btwn 49th & 50th) - New York, NY - (212) 262-4070 ©2009 Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation. Offer valid 11/27/09-12/24/09. Offer only valid at Allen Edmonds Retail Stores. Sale limited to inventory, so shop early for the best selection. Your privacy is important to us. If you do not wish to receive periodic updates from Allen Edmonds, please click unsubscribe. We will remove you from our list. Allen Edmonds Shoe...
Bring them to a local cobbler and have them stitched on one side so they will stay centered. The stitch should be done on the seam so it won't be noticed. It should not be stitched in a way that will not interfere if you need to change the laces in the future. __________________ Nick V. www.bnelsonshoes.com
Try this: Insert shoe trees. Apply "Water and Stain Remover". This can be found at a local repair shop. If you can't find it try a 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and water. Use liberally over the entire shoe. Let dry. Repeat process if necessary. Apply a coat of "Water and Stain Protector". Let dry. Condition and polish. Set edges with sole and heel dressing.