or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

Sorry.......I'll try it again: http://askandyaboutclothes.com/forum...d.php?t=100864
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba Cool, i'm interesting in hearing the results of your trip. Let's put the nonsense aside. Do you think they are listening, dedicated, committed, enthusiastic? Do you think they're goal is to restore the pride and prestige of the company? I'll say it again.....There was a time when AE deserved and got the criticism. The present leadership has been working diligently to right the wrongs. I see the...
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba I'm still not impressed with AE, the way i was a few years ago. If i get the chance i'll do a side to side comparison of a pair of AE's from a couple years ago to now. I'm not talking about outright defects, I'm talking about a quality slip. Being "not impressed" is a personal issue. However, it seems that you enjoy bashing AE for what ever reason(s). It will be enlightening when you "get the...
Cool video. THX!
Cedar trees.
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Time for resole: when the region on the sole (where the ball of your foot is) becomes spongy. Press that area periodically and see how it is. Also, check where the sole meets the welt. If the sole is thin, getting near the welt (usually at the inside or outside borders lateral to the ball of your foot). It's time to resole.
Maybe I'm missing something. I don't see how this is possible with that little wear on this shoe. Check out the sole: http://www.endless.com/dp/B00103CMT8...SIN=B00103CMT8
Quote: Originally Posted by Chauncey +1 this is a troll. OP: Have you considered simply speaking with AE? I'd bet they will take care of it with out question. +1............This is not even an Allen Edmonds shoe. If it is, what style, when did you buy it, can you post a picture of the shoe with the AE markings?
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba +1, I've noticed AE has been lacking in quality and took alot of heat for it from Nick V from B.Nelson. Glad i'm not the only one to notice and speak up, maybe AE will actually read this thread. I also agree that AE needs to focus on nailing down a few more hits, much like the park ave which though its not my favorite shoe, it fills a need. The reason why AE's are last on my list when picking up a pair of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rusty G. Definitely checkout www.leffot.com 10 Christopher Street, NY, NY +1