or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

I didn't feel a thing but lots of people told be they did here in N.Y. My Daughter moved back to campus in Maryland this morning. Sent me a video of how things were shaking in her apartment.
Dainite makes some different versions for various makers they supply. For instance on Crockett and Jones you will normally find 11 studs, 2 in the shank area. I use authentic Dainite parts. On the soles we use there are 12 studs, 3 in the shank area. Regardless, of the specific pattern, it is consistently the best rubber I have used. As we all know there are lots of imitation Dainite soles. The problem is the rubber is not nearly the quality as Dainite. I have seen (many...
Now...we agree.
Okay so now we agree on stretching, girth maybe we did before. We also agree that insoles can not be stretched. Building up the last, I get it. So pumping up the last for length is not in effect lengthening. As I see it, the way this thread continues, you make lasts for every customer, right?It's good to hear that if you made something to short, you'll make it correctly....No Charge.
Again, questing my integrity with no basis. Cheap shot. So, You are going to make a brand new pair of boots for thoses that that don't fit exacaly in every dimension the way you measured, Right?
I'm done....Can shoe's be stretched?
Let it be known....Good for you!
Thank you Sir....Lends to my points. Still never got an answer, when you a make pair of custom boots and the customer complains they are to short. Do you scrap them and make a new pair?
This is becoming ridiculous. You still haven't answered my very fair questions. Why??
Precisely my point.....First you say "if they are true 9's the heel to ball will be the same". Then you say " a man with a foot that measures 9 7/8 long would GENERALLY have a heel to ball 71/4". Which one is it? All I ever said since you brought it up is, the difference you are talking about is so minute it's irrelevant. Then you go on about definitions of distortion and ruination again brining my integrity into question. I don't need your blessings.....I know the effort...