or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain in my experience Sestriere both feels softer and wears (slightly) faster than Dainite. It also seems lighter/less dense but I can't be sure of this. They are a less expensive imitation of Dainite. Good but not as good as the authentic Dainites
Quote: Originally Posted by ambien walrus Why not just say, "hey, don't replace it with a rubber heel"? Then, see this: 2. Wear them the way you intended. When you get to the repair shop expect to pay 2x's plus for a new top lift and base.
Quote: Originally Posted by iroh I was planning to wear the heels all the way up to the insole, like a pair of sneakers. Why would the shoes be near the end of their life if the heels are slightly worn? Options: 1. Put a pair of heels on them and be done with it. 2. Wear them the way you intended. When you get to the repair shop expect to pay 2x's plus for a new top lift and base. Be aware however, if you wear them to the point you stated,...
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Afta +1
Well made. I'd like to see more of them here in the U.S.
Their purpose is to prevent that sort of damage.....not to correct it.
http://allenedmondsblog.blogspot.com...nsins-gov.html
Quote: Originally Posted by Leather man And we keep looking and we keep looking but still no website! Sheila Bone from Cheaney , who is excellent, told me June, then "Summer" then October - well its nearly the end of October now! I guess it will appear soon but really this is some delay! Mid November
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH "Our turnaround is ahead of schedule," said Grangaard. More AE seconds hitting the shelves! Let's be realistic. In this case, would selling more seconds lead to the need to hire more people? Try taking a step back with an open mind. And maybe, just maybe, give credit where credit is due.
I had the pleasure of meeting William Church last Friday. He was in town and stopped in to "talk shop". Elegant gentleman. He and his cousin Jonathan are well determined to building Cheaney to the brand it deserves. As referenced, the plan is Europe, the Orient and maybe the U.S. I encouraged the American market due to an exceptional value of Cheaney's product.