or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

I never liked this OP because it's weighted more to-wards cosmetics than anything else. When I first read it, my immediate reaction was......a half sole? In order to do the job right (on a high-grade) at the very least it should be done using a full sole. Regarding the heel spring. I agree with DWFII, if the rear portion of the sole was never disturbed, only the heel base separated from it, why would there be a need to adjust the base when re-attaching it? The only reason...
DWFII--I just confirmed this with my main supplier. Most of it you probably already knew:Decades ago their were a few large rubber companies manufacturing for the shoe repair industry. Cat's Paw and Biltrite were among the largest.About 25 years ago Biltrite bought out Cat's Paw. About 10 years later, Quabaug (they manufacture for Vibram) bought out Biltrite. Quabaug has been manufacturing sole guards with the Cat's Paw name. So, as you know, the sheet you recently...
C.P. was a great brand of rubber. As far as I know they have been defunct for about 20 years now. I heard mention that an Oriental company bought the name and is attempting to resurrect the brand. We'll see....
http://scarpedibianco.com/fall-2011?utm_source=Custom+Luxury+Shoes+List&utm_campaign=8a27208111-Locker_Stock_Program&utm_medium=email
I doubt it, but don't know for sure. I would try contacting CS and ask for a supervisor in re-crafting. I'm certain they can answer your question. Let us know...
Need much elaboration and your position....
Just came out. Includes the new Independence Collection: http://issuu.com/allenedmonds/docs/2011_falldigest
Yes B,D,E and, EEE.
Here are some facts about the Independence Collection: All styles in this collection are named after the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Hence, it's name. Two slip-ons on the 7 last. One lace-up on the 7. One lace-up on the 2. One lace-up on the5. They will be 360 welted. In fact all of AE's welted shoes are now being made with 360 construction. AE went 270 a couple of years ago to give some of their styles a trimmer look in the heel area. Since then they...
Yes, dark brown. It's called "Sepia".