or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

All good wishes. Peace.
To receive email from Crockett & Jones New York, add crockettandjonesny@crockettandjones.com to your safe sender list View as Web Page Subscribe Unsubscribe Send to a Friend Crockett & Jones -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sale of up to 35% off on selected styles. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crockett & Jones "¢ 7 West 56th St. "¢...
Use neutral polish.
Best wishes to all!
[quote=Loudly;3902845]Those Barker Blacks rock, from the commando soles all the way up. Quote: Originally Posted by SuitMyself I never knew that. Thanks! Commando soles: That's not a Commando sole. It's a Lug sole. True Commandos are stitched on and the lugs are recessed in so the can't be seen from the profile.
http://sartoriallyinclined.blogspot.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Fuck it, I'm so confused and stressed. I threw them out. I bought a new pair, sans gemming. Sounds like you really are confused. The problem has nothing to do with gemming. It's not a big deal at all.
I have it on order. It will be in by weeks end.
It's "blind stitched" either the cement loosened or they missed a spot when gluing the flap down. Glue it back DO NOT USE CRAZY GLUE!
www.cheaneyshoes.com