or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

Interesting.....Thank you for your time.Just courious, do you do that with a knife -or- are there other hand tools used?
Interesting.....more evidence of how our businesses differ.Florshiem Gunboats have been very popular over the past several years. Not a day goes by that we don't see at least a pair or two. People are buying them used (Ebay/thrift shops). They bring or mail them in to us to custom finish the welts, mid-soles, bases and, out soles. Some request us to leave the welts as wide as possible. Others have us convert a 270 flat welt to a 360 storm.When you can post a photo, I'd...
They are popular these days but I understand the time consuming intricacies of making them yourself.
Do you make your own storm welts as needed?
?
Where did I "miss-quote" you?
Your like a rabid dog.I don't know why?
They don't all have holes in them. You know...
The only time I recommend plastic trees is for use during short travel.As mentioned the plastic will repel moisture back into the lining of the shoe causing decay.Also mentioned is they are lightweight and will help prevent the shoes from being crushed during travel.One solution is to wrap the vamp and heel sections of the trees with 2 layers of paper towel. This way you have an absorbent barrier between the plastic and leather.
Well congrats.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuyaK0hGxWkBut always enjoyable.