or Connect

Posts by Nick V.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/bf86c084-009b-11e6-99cb-83242733f755.html#axzz46Z7nrvFR
It's been about 6 or 7 years that William and Jonathan Church bought back Cheaney. They continue to rack up prestigious awards. Here is the latest: We are delighted to announce that Cheaney has today been honoured with one of the highest awards for British business, The Queen’s Award for International Trade on the Queen’s 90th Birthday. It’s a great accolade, as the award is a recognition, not only by the Queen’s Award panel of judges, but by our customers around the...
Good to you....When you get around taking on this project would you mind sharing you're experience with us from start to end? Dollars, fit, satisfaction, value?
We do this often. It's effective.We won't do this type of alteration through the mail because it may require a few fittings to get it best as possible.
No apology necessary. Sorry if you thought I was implying you, I wasn't. The person I was implying knows very well who he is.
Then you should admire me even more when I stated in the past it's not a confession, it's a statement of fact that I in no way are ashamed of.
I would like to further that by saying......I get complements on our work on a daily basis. Every time a customer tells me "you guys do great work" my response is always ALWAYS "thank you for the compliment however, that was yesterday and doesn't count for today. It's today's work that matters to me". That has always been my attitude.The only people I can compete with are the people in my industry and striving to be the best is what drives me.So, when I get a person that...
Maybe you didn't get the answer you were looking for....I didn't miss the point in fact I gave you an honest answer based on my experience.I am in know way representing anyone else but myself. However, I would venture to guess that most (if no all) the other makers that have been involved in this thread would agree that you over dramatize many issues including the ones you mentioned above.. They know as well as I these major problems that you allude to are no big deal to...
If a pegged heel sheared off -or- loosened to me it failed. All the other stuff you mentioned could happen with -or without metal toe plates being installed. If we happen across any of those issues we simply correct the problem. In most cases we don't even tell the customer. No big deal if done correctly.
Fair 'nuff.....We can use the same logic here. The same reason I never get shoes that we installed flush mounted metal toe plates returned where something failed.I've stressed this before and it bears repeating....."if done correctly".